“just great icecream”

Ranked #160 of 479 Coffee & Tea in New York City
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed September 30, 2012

great seelction of flavors. Ice cream and sorbet. Always good. Make sure you try a few flavors before making your selection.

1  Thank David V
There are newer reviews for Emack & Bolio's

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I can take or leave ice cream, on the other hand my husband cannot live without it. While walking through Soho, we passed Emack's and it looked so inviting, colorful and fresh, so we stopped in. I had a rice crispy treat coated sugar cone with a scope of all natural vanilla cosmic crunch. I thought I'd died and went to heaven!! The girl told us their ice cream is made just for them from a near by dairy farm and is all natural and organic. Right up this foodies alley!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great icecream! Portions are normal, prices are ok, icecream? THE BEST! You know it's well made just by tasting it! It's in a great neighborhood, my top choice for a hot summers day!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

Not sure what all the fuss is about. I got the cake batter ice cream and it was just okay, in fact, a little grainy.

Reviewed June 29, 2012 via mobile

Took 3 tired kids here and instantly revived them with delicious fresh ice cream. The cosmic crunch was excellent, as was the Purple cow and key lime pie. A great escape from New York heat (but there's nowhere to sit down).