“Nice Meal with Great Service”
Review of Hudson Place Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 36th Street
Charleston, South Carolina
“Nice Meal with Great Service”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I came across this restaurant on my way to another place but decided to eat here becasue it was too cold to walk further. I am happy that I stopped and had a nice meal.
The service was excellent: Quick, caring and attentive.
My meal was good - french onion soup and hanger steak. Prices are very reasonable - $50 including 2 glasses of wine.
The only thing that made me eat and leave immediately was the noise level. Tables are pretty tight together and the acoustics make it almost impossible to hear the server or others at your table.
I think I will eat in the bar the next time I stop in since it seemed a lot quieter there.
Overall I would recommend and plan on coming back the next time I am in NYC.

• Visited March 2013

Woodstock, New York
“Sharing Good Times”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Over many years, we have been very pleased with the quality and preparation of food, the caring service and the warm atmosphere. Whenever we have family and friends to entertain, this is on the top of our list. The prices are reasonable as a bonus. They always have a list of delicious seafood specials, beyond their special menu.

• Visited March 2013
“Excellent Food and Amazing Service”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

This was an incredible restaurant with great food, excellent service and all at a very reasonable price. We will definitely add this restaurant to out places to eat at for our next visit to New York.

Jericho
“Beautiful Brunch”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I decided to take a friend's suggestion and try this restaurant for brunch today. I brought my daughter, niece, cousin, and 7 year-old grandson. We arrived just as it opened (11 a.m., Sunday). By the time we left, (about 1:00 p.m.) there wasn't an empty table in the place.
The food was fresh and delicious. The prices were very reasonable ($10.95 for grilled rosemary chicken on foccaccia bread with fries, lettuce, tomato, and mozzarella cheese. I substituted roasted red peppers for the cheese.). My grandson had french toast with fresh fruit for $8.95.
The restaurant was clean and the service was pleasant and attentive. The bathroom was clean as well. I highly recommend this lovely restaurant in the Murray Hill Section of NYC.

• Visited September 2012
Maricopa, Arizona
“Consistent And Good”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Due to many projects going on, we decided to have dinner at the Hudson Place Restaurant. We have dined here before but I failed to review it.

I've found this restaurant clean with no issues noted. The chopped cashew salad was very good as reported by our son. I had the chicken maple curry that was very good. My wife ordered the Organic Roast Chicken and she reported that it was also very good.

The service was excellent and consistent with our past visits. We would recommend Hudson Place to all!

• Visited September 2012