“Cant go wrong here”

Neighborhood: SoHo
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Cant go wrong here”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I used to frequent this place a lot when my brother in law was living in the NY area. That was more than 4 years ago. We were craving some italian food so I took the family here. And I must say that even after 4-5 years this place is still the same.

We went there on a saturday night at 930 and they had tables available to offer us. We are vegetarians and the menu has a lot of vegetarian pasta options available. We ordered a fusilli in a tomato sauce and a ravioli and a pesto pizza. All 3 were fantastic and very well flavored. We have been traveling for almost 40 days and had quite a few italian meals at quite a few cities, but this one was the best.

All of us were pretty full but we still ordered a tiramisu and what a desert that was! Amazing tiramisu, once again one of the best I have had in a long time.

The check for 3 main course, glass of wine and a desert was $44. So its high value for money and excellent food. This place is a must go if you like italian food.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank VCG

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
england
“More quantity than quality”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Ate here with 2 colleagues late on a Sunday evening - fairly basic inside, but good buzz. Wine OK, food quality was OK, lots of salad but rather too much, and the presentation was more of a pile on the plate. Good place for a quick meal, not too expensive, but there are better places to eat in the area.
Also we were the last to leave the restaurant and the staff were hurrying us out by putting the chairs on the tables...

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank maisymooo
Jefferson, WI
“Only 1 problem here....making a selection! LOL :)”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

The menu has so many wonderful meals to choose from, I had a difficult time deciding!! I chose the Farfalle di Spiaggia w/lobster and shrimp and it was absolutely fantastic!! Each bite was a pleasure! They did not skimp on the lobster or shimp. The servers were prompt and friendly and the atmosphere was great! We decided to eat after walking around the neighborhoods in this area and it was by chance that we ate here and we couldn't have chosen better!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank CindiJeffersonWI
Ireland
“Good food, huge portions and reasonably priced.”
Reviewed May 14, 2012 via mobile

We went here for a pre theatre dinner, so the restaurant was not to busy. The waiter took the time to tell us all of the specials, which all sounded delicious. To start, 2 of us decided to share a salad, but neither of us could finish it. The main courses were very tasty and large portions. Service was very quick and attentive.
I would certainly return to this restaurant next time I'm in soho.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Amazing Food, Amazing service”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Every time I travel to NYC, I go to this restaurant. I went for the first time with some friends in 2009 and since that time I've gone 4 times (I've also been to NYC 5 times since then). The food is fresh and very authentic. The owner is incredibly kind. They will make whatever order to your taste. The arrabiata sauce is amazing (if you like some spice!). Definitely worth the trip

• Visited September 2011