“Yes, Italian”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Hell's Kitchen
Cross street: 9th Ave.
Transit: Times Square
Description: Now in the 25th year, this "winning" Restaurant Row Italian is renowned for its "Roman style specialties". (Don't miss "those fried artichokes"), "gracious services" and "after the theater" crowd departs for a more relaxed meal.
Reviewed March 12, 2019

This is my second time to eat here and it was still as good as the first time. I guess my only complaint was that there wasn't as many different types of bread that they brought but it was still good. The service was very good.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

Excellent food, excellent service, great ambiance. We lucked up finding this restaurant near the theaters. I went to Italy a few years ago and it spoiled me. I’m very hard to please now. This place did not disappoint. I highly recommend it.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 21, 2019

We were looking for a new Italian restaurant to try for a pre-theater lunch and found Lattanzi on restaurant row. The food and service were fine and we shared an order of veal piccata and a beet salad. I wish this could be a rave review as I like the ambience in the restaurant and very friendly accommodating staff. We will probably go back another time.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed February 14, 2019

Perfect for pre post theater. Great food and service and inviting ambience and generous portions. This is a great place for a romantic night out

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

First came here in 2005 on our first visit to New York and were desperate to visit again on this trip. The place hasn’t changed, such a great restaurant. Food is exceptional, service is exceptional and atmosphere is great. Pre or post theatre or just a great meal this is a must visit place.

Keep up the great work team, already looking forward to our next visit! I

Date of visit: February 2019