“Best Carbonara Spaghetti in town”
Review of Meson Sevilla

Meson Sevilla
Reserve with OpenTable
Meson Sevilla is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,785 of 14,592 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 8th and 9th Avenues
Transit: A, C & E trains to 42nd Street/Port Authority.
Description: For over 25 years meson Sevilla has established itself as a staple in Midtown Manhattan. Serving classic Spanish cuisine, trendy tapas and Italian specialties, the menu can satisfy everyone's appetite. The restaurant is family owned and operated, and treats all of their guests as family.
Reviewed January 21, 2013

I went to this restaurant because I was hungry and had no time to look for another one that was recommended by guides. The restaurant was near my hotel and then I decided to go. Although was a Spanish restaurant, which specializes in tapas, they have a spanish/italian menu and I decided to order a carbonara spaghetti. I can only say it was the best carbonara spaghetti I ate in my whole life. I definitely would return and would ask again the same dish, despite the tapas with delicious appearance.

Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

It's not perfect, but my friend and I enjoyed eating at Meson. There are some food differences compared to Seville: the gazpacho is chunky; the serrano ham isn't dark red, it's dark pink; the croquettas had a thick filling. It's small and dark inside, bathroom could use a facelift. If I lived there, I would have to clean it LOL, but the tables appeared clean. The staff didn't pester, but we ordered tapas only, so we needed them every 20 minutes to keep reordering and they sat at a table in the back and talked. Loved the bread and manchego cheese. Friend really liked the stuffed mushrooms with crabmeat. I will keep trying Spanish restaurants in NYC and would only go back if I can't find better.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Nice place with a good selection of tapas. The sangria is very good too. Friendly service and good prices.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

A small Spanish restaurant in the theatre district with a mixed Spanish/Italian menu. Have only tried the tapas and they were great and reasonably priced. Their Sangria was good, too.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

I am Spaniard, and as Spaniard living in New York I know how difficult is to find a good Spanish restaurant...and this is the best Spanish Restaurant in New York. Try some tapas, I would recommend portobello muchrooms, clams casino, octopus, serrano ham,....there´s so many good things!!!
And now they usually have some type of especial, go and ask for them!! Also, they have a great selection of Spanish wines... Trust me!! You won´t regret it!.