“avoid”

Ranked #4,611 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Seafood, Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Description: Cheap pho fill-ups are the reason to love this kinetic Vietnamese spot.
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A disappointing dinner”
Reviewed May 15, 2008

I hate to write a bad review, but I must in this case. I have eaten here many times before and have always come back. However, the food here in the last couple of times have gotten worse. This last time, I found pieces of broken plates in my food. Instead of "I am sorry", or "let me give you another dish", or "let me give you credit", I received nothing. Besided from that, none of our 5 dishes were good. All of us felt that the food quality has decreased over the time that we have eaten there. The atmosphere has even become less friendly. Sad, but I am recommending against coming here. I will look for another Vietnamese restaurant to eat the next time that I am in NY.

1 Thank NyTraveler08
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“great choice when it comes to the menu. but Pho (Vietnamese "national" soup :-)) is not as it should be.”
Reviewed April 12, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Portland, OR
“Fantastic Pho and salad rolls!”
Reviewed March 7, 2008

Great little spot off of Canal St.... used to meet up with a friend here when we were both on a budget... the food can't be beat although the soundtrack can be a bit repetitive... :) but I was introduced to a great cd because they played it everytime we went. (Hotel Costes 3) Order any of the phos with all the fixings and the shrimp salad rolls... cheap! Miss it!

Camarillo, California
“Great Pho!”
Reviewed July 7, 2006

Ate here twice on a recent trip to New York. My son liked it so much he insisted that we go back. The Pho was excellent with incredible flavor and the servings were huge. For around $5.50 you can't beat it!