“Romantic ambience, beautiful decor, amazing food & service: a triple threat!”

Park Avenue Autumn/Winter/Spring/Summer
Reserve with OpenTable
Park Avenue Autumn/Winter/Spring/Summer is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #865 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Park Avenue
Transit: N,R, 4,5,6 trains
Description: Park Avenue is an award-winning New American restaurant that completely changes over the course of 48 hours every season. The decor, the menus, and the beverage program are completely reinvented every three months to be in tune with the season.
New York City, New York
“Romantic ambience, beautiful decor, amazing food & service: a triple threat!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Few restaurants in NYC offer the triple threat: romantic ambience, beautiful decor and amazing food & service. I can name a few but not many. Park Ave Winter met all 3 expectations. Wanted to come here for Restaurant Week but I was already lined up with other places so had to defer to March when my out-of-town friends joined. Opentable reservation was a breeze; got seated in the main dining room which you have to request upon check-in; Definitely a must. The white decor that you saw on the website was as advertised, yet once you get seated you get a very cozy feel. We ordered the venison tartar and avocado salmon roll to start; both were amazing especially the tartar that was prepared and served at the table; what a delight! My buddy and I shared the Porterhouse prepared and cut at the table; it was a hefty piece of meat, but sooo good. The filet mignone and the cod were also lovely. Desserts were a killer: chocolate cube and a citrous pina cotta. Outstanding service; would come back when they change the theme and menu

1 Thank GeeTee54321

• Korean first
Pensacola, Florida
“Great Brunch super dinner”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had been here a few years ago, so when we were looking for a sunday branch near the Pierre, we went inside. I am so glad we did. For $35 you get a large amount of food that starts with amazing pasteries plus two more servings. We had salads. The Kale salad is the winner. The garden was fresh and yummy, but the Kale salad was great! I then had a large filet with 2 eggs and my wife had open omlette with mushrooms. We enjoyed so much we made dinner reservations for the next night. The dinner was great I reccomend the Pork Chop. My wife had the Branzino which was kind of bland and small. The deserts were fantastic and as a chocolate lover I apprecited the "cube"! Chocolate covered chocolate mousse with Chocolate ice cream on the side. OH YEA!!!!

White Plains, New York
“Birthday”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Recently attended a birthday party there. My first visit. I will return.
Exceptional pass around food. Great menu choices with a lot of thought. Not your typical selections. Tuna tartare, mini lobster rolls excellent choices. Choice of filet, halibut or scallops received well by all.
Everyone at the affair was more than happy..

Caracas, Venezuela
“Glorious Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This is an upscale place and I've heard it's pretty expensive for dinner, but Sunday Brunch... OMG!!! It was stunning. The place is so pretty...
We had a reservation for 11am which is when they open, so it was not crowded yet. Service, impeccable. Rolls and sticky buns, a-m-a-i-z-i-n-g and plenty! Then we could choose 2 dishes each. My partner and I decided to order 4 different things to try as much as possible since everything looked so gorgeous.
PLEASE, do yourself a favor and order "The Upper East Sider": English muffin cut in half, toasted. One half topped with perfect eggs Benedict, pancetta and truffle, the other half with homemade ricotta, smoked salmon and something else... TOTAL DELICIOUSNESS! We also tried the prosciutto and Asian pear with balsamic and the homemade ricotta again (it's really worth trying) and roasted grapes on grilled toast, both fabulous. Our fourth were the french toast which were good, but I'm sure there are better options. My bad.
Prix fixe: $35. Excellent value for quality.
If you order drinks, say a mimosa, well, things can get out of hand budgetwise. So ask before to avoid a surprise.
Expensive mimosas and all, this place made us very, very happy!

Ossining, New York
“Brunch did not live up to previous dinner experience”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have had lunch and dinner at this restaurant a few times before and food and service ave always been excelent so I do not want to tarnish this fine NYC restaurants fine reputation. But the brunch leaves much to be desired and the staff all seemed to be off also, we were always looking for our waiter and a cup of coffee was recieved after a 20 minute wait and asking three different members of the staff. We were a table of 4 and all ordered different things and they were all OK nothing that anyone went home raving about and thinking about going back as we had at previous dinners and lunches we had there.
I will be back to this restaurant for lunch and dinner and look forward to the new spring menu that will be out soon, but in a city with so many choices, choose another one for brunch.