“A dining must when visiting New York”

Patsy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #58 of 14,308 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, Patsy’s Italian Restaurant has been a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located on Manhattan's west side just south of Central Park.
Reviewed July 26, 2014

My husband and I travel to New York fairly often. We always, without exception, dine at Patsy's.
The staff is always professional and friendly. The food is consistently outstanding, priced fair, the atmosphere is best described as timeless and classic. I love that Patsy's offers a full bar menu as well as a lovely wine list. My favorite dish is Cannelloni With Meat Sauce and my husband loves Spaghetti And Meatballs and Filet Mignon Marsala. Patsy's is a (three generations!!!) family owned and operated restaurant. I highly recommend Patsy's. You will not be disappointed!

2  Thank djmrawlings
Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! We absolutely adore seeing familiar faces throughout the years! Thank you for continuing to dine with us when you visit New York! We’re proud to continuously impress you after all these years! We look forward to your next visit!

Chef/Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (3,659)

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Memorable puts it mildly. Exquisite food, large portions and attentive waitstaff made us feel like royalty. This is the best Italian food I have had in years. The atmosphere is wonderful and the food is even better. Minestrone soup was out of this world and that was just the first course. I highly recommend Patsy's. Thanks Joe and Sal and your wonderful staff. I can't wait for my next visit.

Hello Ren and thank you for this truly wonderful review! We’re so thrilled to have provided you with such a positive experience. It’s an honor to read you felt like royalty! Thank you for the many compliments, especially considering us the best Italian food you’ve had in years. We’re most certainly looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

Patsy's is an old school restaurant - good, quality food, well trained servers and a nice friendly atmosphere. The food was very good with the exception of the clams casino. Wines were reasonably priced and the selection was good. We'll be back

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. We’re thrilled to read you enjoyed our food, service and atmosphere, as well as our wine selection. We’re looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed July 26, 2014

We had a great experience at Patsy's. The food was very good. The service was good. I highly recommend eating at Patsy's.

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. It’s wonderful to read you had a great experience at Patsy’s! Thank you for the compliments and recommendation! We hope you’ll dine with us again.

Reviewed July 26, 2014

A visit to NY means dinner at Patsy's. My husband and I have been dining at Patsy's in NY for years. Exquisite Italian food, attentive staff and lovely atmosphere. My husband's favorite is the veal chop. I like to try different entrees. We were there recently with two other couples (first timers to Patsy's) and now Patsy's is on their MUST list in NY. The owners greet customers at the door and everyone feels so welcome. This time we brought home some of Patsy's pasta and vodka sauce. Had it last night with some shrimp and relived our NY dining experience.

Hello Jane and thank you for this wonderful review of Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. It’s an absolute pleasure to see familiar faces and we certain appreciate your patronage after all these years. It’s delightful to see you’ve shared your love for Patsy’s with others and they have had a positive response as well! Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!