“The best Italian Restaurant in NYC!”

Patsy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #51 of 13,630 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, we've been a family-run restaurant offering classic Neapolitan cuisine in a warm, friendly environment.
Lake Ronkonkoma, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Italian Restaurant in NYC!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

Recently, my wife and I celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary at Patsy's. Sal and his superb staff couldn't have treated us nicer. Knowing it was Frank Sinatra's favorite restaurant, I requested his table for my occasion and was thrilled to have my wish granted! My wife had salmon with mustard sauce with broccoli on the side. It was absolutely ravishing and brimming with the most wonderful flavor. It was the best she has ever eaten! I had the traditional manicotti with Patsy's famous tomato sauce. It was fabulous and melted in my mouth. With some nice fresh bread and some Parmesan cheese, I was in heaven! I can see why Sinatra loved Patsy's so much! I urge everyone to run, not walk, to Patsy's for the best meal in town!

1 Thank MickDuRussel
Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this review, May 18, 2014
Hello and thank you for writing such a wonderful review! We’re overjoyed we could help make your 30th wedding anniversary so special. Thank you for choosing our restaurant as the location to this momentous celebration. We hope to see you again soon.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Vancouver, Canada
“Amazing Chef!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We went for my Mothers 70ith birthday, Not only was the meal one of the best we have had, the chef and wait staff were so personable creating an unforgettable experience.Highly recommend.

• Visited May 2014
Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! It’s always a special feeling when loved ones come to celebrate intimate occasions at our restaurant. We’re thrilled we were able to help make your mother’s 70th birthday one to remember! We hope to see you again!

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Classy place”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

top service very professional and friendly staff who clearly take a lot of pride from there work. Food excellent-i can see why it was frank sinatra's favourite new york Italian restaurant.

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! Thank you for the many compliments. It’s wonderful to hear you had such a wonderful time dining with us. Please visit us again!

Newcastle, Australia
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2014

My daughter and I had a long lunch here while visiting New York recently. Friends had recommended it, and insisted that we try it out. We weren't disappointed. Food was great, and the service was excellent. We were not looking our very best after a long day of shopping, but were greeted warmly and treated like royalty.

• Visited April 2014
Hello Yvonne and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! We’re thrilled you enjoyed your visit with us and we’re glad we could make you feel so welcomed. We hope you’ll visit us again!

Chef/Owner
“Fabulous food, warm and inviting atmosphere”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I wanted to experience a warm family atmosphere and we found a home away from home. The service was attentive, the food was authentic, the owner was genuinely welcomed us with warmth and pride. Thanks Sal and staff for an absolutely wonderful time. Our family and friends will certainly know what if you go to NYC, Patsy's is the place to enjoy wonderful Italian food.

• Visited May 2014
Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. We’re so touched you would consider our establishment a “home away from home”! That’s simply the greatest compliment we could ever hear, as it’s our goal to treat all our guests like family. Thank you for dining with us and we hope to see you again soon!