“Outstanding old school Italian meal”

Patsy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, Patsy’s Italian Restaurant has been a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located on Manhattan's west side just south of Central Park.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We had a pre - theatre lunch at Patsy's that was fabulous. Atmosphere was classic, portions generous, and the food was so, so good.

There are newer reviews for Patsy's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Whenever I venture into NYC coming to Patsy's is a must. Classic Italian restaurant where you are treated very well and the food is fresh and delicious. The Marsala sauce here is the best I have had...you can get it with chicken but they also serve a great stuffed veal chop in Marsala as well.

I highly recommend this place because I have come many times over the years and I appreciate the consistency in food and service, both are top-notch.

Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! We appreciate customers who visit us again and again so thank you for choosing to dine with us again and again. We look forward to your next visit with eager anticipation!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

I get to Patsy's every time I get to NYC. I am never disappointed. The menu has all the classic dishes and everything that I have ordered there has been great. I had the Chicken Parmesan this visit.........fantastic. The service is great and it seems like the same waiters have been there since I've started going there. You won't be able to miss or pass on the beautiful dessert cart. The strawberry's are almost the size of apples......

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! We’re thrilled every time we see a familiar face and we thank you for visiting us every time you’re in the area. We hope as the years come we can continue to meet your expectations.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

My family was attending my 16 year old son's concert at Carnegie Hall. We went to Patsy's after
to celebrate his accomplishment. We didn't have a reservation but, they were kind enough to
promptly seat us and treat us as if we were regulars. The service was great, the food was amazing and it was obvious we were in a very well regarded NY establishment!!! It seemed that most people eating there were celebrating an occasion or just enjoying a really delicious meal.
The owner/chef came out of the kitchen to say a quick hello to his patrons and ask how the food was. He was very genuine and made everyone feel right at home.

Hello Leslie and thank you for choosing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant to celebrate your son’s great accomplishment! A lot of our guests come to us when celebrating a tremendous occasion or reaching a milestone, and it’s always wonderful to share that experience with them. By serving excellent Italian cuisine in a welcoming environment, we only hope to make that moment even more special! Thank you for the wonderful review and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

My sister, college friend and I went to Patsy's while on a girls trip to NYC. We were sent by a good friend of mine who has been going there for years, and I now understand why. From the moment we walked in until we left we were well fed and well taken care of. Sal couldn't have been nicer or more accommodating. The food was an endless parade of fantastic from the eggplant appetizer to the spicy sausage and peppers I had for my meal. Great old school Italian food expertly prepared and served with love....couldn't have been better. Cannoli for dessert was just the right touch. I can see why they've been in business since the 1940's..their service was friendly without being overbearing, food was amazing, and the room was comfortable and welcoming. Will definitely visit again!

Hello Linda and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant! I’m overjoyed you, your sister and friend had a wonderful evening dining with us. We believe the key to running a business as long as we have is to have passion for what you do. Thank you for recognizing our love for presenting the very best of Italian cuisine. We look forward to your next visit!