“Small town atmosphere in the big city!”

Patsy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 14,032 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, Patsy’s Italian Restaurant has been a traditional, family-owned and operated Italian restaurant located on Manhattan's west side just south of Central Park.
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Great food and service. Owners were right there making you feel special . It was my daughters 21st birthday and they went out of there way to make it perfect. You won't be disappointed !

Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant and thank you for choosing our restaurant to celebrate your daughter’s 21st birthday. It fills me with joy that we could help make her day special. Come see us again for a special day or just any ol’ day!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We called in to Patsy's after a days sight seeing. Although we had no reservation we were seated quickly and made to feel very welcome. The food was delicious, atmosphere was wonderful and staff were extremely attentive. Highly recommend

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. I’m so happy you decided to stop by Patsy’s after a day of sightseeing in NYC! I hope your experience here was a highlight on your trip and if you’re ever in the area again, you’ll stop by and see us!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

We've been to Patsy's Restaurant 3 times since we moved from NY to PA with my wife and daughter. Each time Patsy's has impressed us with delicious food & exceptional service. But what really sets Patsy's apart is that we were treated as family by Sal, the owner and his beautiful wife. Patsy's is a place where numerous celebrities have visited over the decades of family ownership, and Sal shared many stories and photos with us, including cooking meals for Frank Sinatra (Sal is the executive chef).
Sal himself has appeared on many TV shows as a guest celebrity chef (my daughter recognized him right away). Yet he takes the time to say hello to each patron and makes all his guests feel important. The desserts were extraordinary, and my favorite was the Napoleon.
Since moving to Lancaster,PA, we miss NYC food, and now will make sure that Patsy's is always in our plans when we visit. Thank you Sal & Family for a great NYC experience!

Hello Chris and thank you for taking the time to review your experiences at Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. I’m so thrilled we could create a beautiful dining experience for you that you would consider us your favorite Italian Restaurant! Thank you for your many kind words, I truly love the chance to talk with my patrons. The next time you’re in NYC, be sure to stop by!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

So Patsy's...I had no clue. I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor, but I really had no clue...the food was incredible! The atmosphere was divine! I had the best linguine with clams in my life. The cheesecake was light and fluffy. My husband inhaled the chicken marsala and I stole a bit of my daughter's manicotti. What's not to love?

Sal S, Owner at Patsy's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. I’m thrilled we were able to provide a wonderful dining experience for you and your family. It’s also nice to hear you enjoyed our atmosphere. Please come visit us again!

Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

A timeless Italian restaurant the way it should be. The staff in jackets providing professional quality service. The atmosphere is good today as it will be in 25 years. A great selection of dishes to chose from. Would definitely return again if in NYC.

Hello and thank you for reviewing Patsy’s Italian Restaurant. We’re all about providing delicious food and quality service. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to your next trip to NYC!