“FANTASTIC” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Patsy's Italian Restaurant

Patsy's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 13,479 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1944, we've been a family-run restaurant offering classic Neapolitan cuisine in a warm, friendly environment.
Shavertown, Pennsylvania
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

Just had my second visit to Patsy's with my wife and three daughters. Everything from the appetizer (classic antipasto) to the entree (stuffed calamari) to dessert (tiramisu) was terrific. The staff was very pleasant and attentive. Eating at Patsy's is definitely a must every time we visit NYC!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
La Jolla, California
“We were welcomed and well cared for!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2013

Visiting NYC from San Diego during the Thanksgiving week, we 'accidentally' walked into Patsy's Italian Restaurant after a gritty day trekking Central Park in the rain. We *thought* we were following a recommendation for "just pizza" and were seriously underdressed ... and soon found ourselves enjoying our best dining experience of the trip!

We were just inside the entrance when we quickly realized our mistake ("just pizza" vs "fine dining") and sheepishly asked the Maitre D', "Are we too underdressed?" We were graciously welcomed and made to feel at ease. Everything about the experience was simply fantastic. The service, the food, the CARE. This family-run restaurant provides both exceptional customer service and exceptional food.

By the way, "it is ALL about the SAUCES!" Great stuff -- a "must do" when we return to NYC. (Next time, we promise, we'll dress appropriately!!)

THANK YOU - you MADE our trip! (Ok, today's Parade was pretty special, too ... this has been a marvelous trip to NYC.)

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Iconic Italian Restaurant Did Not Disappoint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

As out-of-towners, we knew about Patsy's, the Sinatra connection, owned the cookbook, and so we visited for a late lunch on a November Saturday afternoon. It was smaller than I expected. The second floor was not yet open, but a waiter encouraged me to take a look. Nice. We split an excellent Caesar salad. I ordered the chicken cacciatora (it was enough to serve 4 people!), and my husband had a generous portion of rigatoni in tomato sauce with cheese & sausages. I think that was one of the daily specials. Both were outstanding! I couldn't eat all the chicken cacciatora, but the waiter gladly packed it up with extra bread. (Since our hotel had a fridge and microwave, my husband happily ate the rest of it at midnight for the next two days.) Everything was lovely. Waiters, who all spoke Italian to each other, were business-like & attentive, but with a twinkle in their eye. They wanted us to have a good time and we did!

New York City, New York
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Just this past weekend I went to Patsy's with a group of friends and enjoyed another fantastic meal! I realized after I ate that despite my many trips here, that I never got a chance to post a review and share my experiences. I have to say that every time I go there its amazing and the food is just unbelievable. Its the best Italian food there is!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Italian place in Manhattan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

Wonderful end-to-end experience - great food, followed by supreme service. Highly recommended! We were walking in at around 7pm expecting not to get a table, but were very lucky and gentleman who met us was very professional. Had a great 4 course meal.

• 4 of 5 bubbles