“Great restaurant in Little Italy”

Lunella Restaurante
Ranked #3,779 of 13,554 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Houston, Texas
“Great restaurant in Little Italy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

We go to this restaurant every time we are in NYC. Great place to get an Italian meal in Little Italy. The lasagna, gnocchi, and tiramisu are all amazing.

• Polish first
“Best in NYC”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

We've been coming here for years I ve tried out all. Request fettecini a la azure pea s mushrooms proshutto in a sauce with pasta better than a Ruth Chris Steak

Perdido Key, Florida
“old school, great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

wife and I happened in walking through little Italy. Great find, old school place. Service top notch and helpful, food was fantastic and resonable. would highly recommend if your in the area!

• Visited November 2012
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“A Taste of Tuscany”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I'm sorry to see the mixed reviews here. It's hard to choose a restaurant in Little Italy by walking around looking at menus, so we looked for a smaller place and were not disppointed. We had a great meal, great wine, and excellent service from a charming waitor. All others around us seemed to be enjoying there food as well.

• Visited December 2012
Crestline, Ohio
“Not impressed at all”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

We were in New York on a day bus trip. We were wandering all over and chose this place. The gentlemen at the front was great with seating us quickly. However, our waiter was rude. If you choose to eat here order water. One diet coke (in a regular sized wine glass) was $5. The waiter came by and offered a refill. Much to my surprise I was charged for it. So, I spent $10 on my drink. My chicken/veal canoli lunch special was $10.95. It was not very good. The light sauce was more like just melted cheese. I was not happy at all with this experience. I wish I'd read TripAdvisor first, but it was a spur of the moment decision.

• Visited November 2012