“waiting waiting waiting”
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
Reserve with OpenTable
Planet Hollywood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,532 of 13,937 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 6, 2012

the food was quite good but nothing that u cant get anywhere else.
we waited for over an hour to get a table...
but it is a quite nice place to see but no must if ure in new york

There are newer reviews for Planet Hollywood

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Couldnt give this a miss, so went to planet hollywood in times square. A small queue, that moved very quickly, was just what we expected. Got seated at a nice table and served very well. Ordered a huge platter as starters between the two of us and were quite full after that already, so when my burrito came, I could literally eat one fifth of it. Would be a shame to leave it, so the waiter offered us a doggy bag that we kindly accepted and enjoyed the rest of burrito in the hotel room the same night! Very nice experience, has our photo taken as well, that is now on our wall. A must do experience in New York!

1  Thank agnese1990
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Too expensive and the food wasn't so great, would have been better off getting pizza! They sat us far in the back and the waitress was not friendly.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

I ate some fajitas on my visit, which I really enjoyed, and I actually found the restaurant a very enjoyable place to be. As it was my first time to NYC, I found it quite exciting and I thought the restaurant was pretty cool. Not a top restaurant, but nonetheless will probably suit children and families because it is something a little different and fun! If you're looking for top-quality food and a relaxing dining experience, this place probably isn't for you..

1  Thank Emma888_12
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Terrible food, filled with underdressed tourists...tacky on oh so many levels. So many interesting places in NY....and lots of them are cheaper than this teeny-bopper tourist trap.

1  Thank ksw430