“Good gourmet rice pudding”
Review of Rice to Riches

Rice to Riches
Ranked #9 of 474 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed August 23, 2014

I grew up on tapioca, boxed when my mom made it and Filipino coconut tapicoa pudding in restaurants.
So of course had to try Rice to Riches speciality take on tapicoa. Not everything tastes good, as the taste pallet for everyone is different and there is such a wide range that there's something for everybody. Didn't think I would come back more than twice since it's so pricey and there are so many dessert shops in Nolita and Soho. I love the the container and especially spoon that comes with it. I'm now collecting one in every color! It's the latest fad and it's good.

Reviewed August 23, 2014

SO RICH and SO GOOD!! Their rice pudding are ALL VERY VERY rich though so make sure you are prepared to indulge yourself. We had the coconut coma and something rocky something (chocolate and marshmallow). Both are sooooooooooo gooood but I have to say I feel very guilty afterward.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

I rather like rice pudding. Unfortunately the rice pudding served here is exceedingly sweet. After few spoonfuls, you cannot really test anything but the sugar. It is also quite expensive.

1  Thank TorontoMusicman
Reviewed August 20, 2014

This place was unbelievable. So many choses. I like the butter pecan and the french toast. Atmosphere is great. Definitely would go back for more!!! I love rice pudding!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

This spot is a must try when you visit New York! They have the best rice pudding that I have ever tasted. We had the cheesecake rice pudding and we tasted the butterscotch and butter pecan rice pudding that tasted just as fabulous! Great Italian restaurant around the corner called RubiRosas. Taim Falafel on the corner is to die for as well!