“bestest place for a sweet toothie”
Review of Rice to Riches

Rice to Riches
Ranked #23 of 478 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Being Indian, one always have a sweet tooth and then you are told that there are couple dozen variety of rice pudding (kheer) who wouldn't be baffled. I was super excited to go there and then super confused when i reached there and saw the varieties in front of my eyes, i tasted most of the varieties there and bought 3 varieties to eat there and took 2 home.

I was there with the family. I was hungry when i reached there and left 200% satisfied. I loved this place and would definitely go back. No doubt about it.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Dozens of flavors of rice puddings and toppings??? What's not to love??? What a unique idea for an eating establishment! Located in Little Italy, the place is busy and with good reason. Delicious rice pudding, cute bowls and spoons that you get to take with you, and entertaining signs posted all over the restaurant. Genius! I look for places that are unique to an area and this one sure satisfies. They let you sample the flavors before deciding which to order. I ordered the French Toast rice pudding with a cinnamon raisin crumble topping in the "solo" size. It was a lot of rice pudding. I recommend getting the trio sampler. That way, you get to enjoy a variety! YUM!!!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

First, you will notice all the very funny and entertaining signs.
Then try a flavor or two of the rice pudding. Ironically, I thought I hated rice pudding but here it is different. This is a fun place to visit and try. The servings are huge though so you will want to bring someone with you to share.
Definitely something you don't find everywhere else!

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

My family had been raving about this place and so when I was in the area I knew I had to try it. So glad I did!! So delicious! We sampled about 10 different types. I opted for original although the mascarpone was also good. Yes it's expensive and I do think a smaller size, maybe 1/2 for 1/2 the price would be a wise decision. One small is enough for 2. But the atmosphere, the great signs the flavors.... All worth a trip back sometime.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Best rice pudding you've ever had! This spot is creative, great atmosphere, and is always entertaining to read their signs. It also helps that they have a ton of pudding flavors to choose from! You won't be sorry!
There's limited seating, but worth the wait if you want to eat it on site.