“some of the best rice puddings I've had!”
Review of Rice to Riches

Rice to Riches
Ranked #8 of 454 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed November 5, 2013

I adore Rice to Riches! My favorite is the getting the combo of Rocky Roads and Banana. You can't go wrong with banana, chocolate and marshmallows! Although they are a little expensive, they do give you enough to share for two people. My one complaint is that the staff isn't always so friendly. But who cares, I just go get what I want and leave. The decor there is also really fun!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This place is one of the things I visit everytime I visit NYC. It has so many flavours of milk pudding and all of them are just delicious. Everyone I know has loved this place and are always ready for another trip :)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Best dessert (lunch...dinner...) anywhere. Tons of flavors. Delicious! Signage is hilarious. Definite "must have" experience. The only "negative" - I wish more seating was available. I never miss RtR on a NYC trip and I order it for gifts (they ship overnight.)

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Excelent. Dont let the looks of it fool you. Realy tasty. Nevr thought that a rice pudding coulc be exciting. Dont miss out in the toppings.

Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

If only we knew this place existed before our first desert... we might have had thirds! Fun service and great flavor combinations made the experience one to repeat. Loved the signage!