“Gourmet rice pudding”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed October 11, 2013

This store is so bright and cheerful you'll be happy just walking in and even happier after you taste it. Choose from about 2o different flavors and you can also mix in cookies, graham crackers etc. the containers and spoons are also really fun. They look kind of spacey and futuristic. The staff is friendly and will be happy to let you sample the different favors. It's not cheap, but really is delicious.

1  Thank TheresaRobi

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Service was very pleasant: quick and friendly!
Atmosphere is great and most importantly, the rice pudding was delicious!

Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We were on an Italian walking tour in little Italy and we walked by it. I thought it looked cool and worth checking out. After the tour was over we walked the 3 blocks back and tried it and man was it worth it. You have a choice of about 20 different flavors of rice pudding from coconut, banana coconut, hazelnut chocolate raspberry, french toast, chocolate chip, and many more. My wife and I got the 3 sample plate and you can get toppings for an extra $1 or so. We got crushed graham cracker, caramel, and toasted oatmeal coconut toppings. I loved this place! I wish they would open one in the Jersey Shore area. Definitely recommend if you like rice pudding. Very similar to Kozy Shack.

1  Thank 3sons314416
Reviewed October 3, 2013

If rice pudding is your thing then this is the place you've been seeking. More flavors then Popsicles have. The place is funny with pudding wisdom all over the place.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I love rice pudding and was so excited to try Rice to Riches. It is definitely tasty, as most things are when you add enough chocolate, sugar and cream. I wanted the rice pudding to stand on it's own and be accentuated by the creative flavors. Instead the pudding was masked by different ingredients. I'm sure you will enjoy the pudding but I don't think it is the best quality product.