“PUDDING!!!”

Neighborhood: Nolita
Bixby, Oklahoma
“PUDDING!!!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

If rice pudding is your thing then this is the place you've been seeking. More flavors then Popsicles have. The place is funny with pudding wisdom all over the place.

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Los Angeles, California
“Unfortunately unimpressed”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

I love rice pudding and was so excited to try Rice to Riches. It is definitely tasty, as most things are when you add enough chocolate, sugar and cream. I wanted the rice pudding to stand on it's own and be accentuated by the creative flavors. Instead the pudding was masked by different ingredients. I'm sure you will enjoy the pudding but I don't think it is the best quality product.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Love Rice Pudding? Come Here!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I've never heard of a place specializing in rice pudding until a friend mentioned Rice to Riches to me. When I finally visited Rice to Riches, my expectations were more than met. First of all, the amount of flavors and toppings they had were so many that I felt overwhelmed. They let you sample the flavors that you are interested in which is great. The second great thing about this place is the decorations. I'm not a person who's easily offended and loved everything they had posted on their walls. Some of these signs were hilarious and once you go to this store, you'll know what I mean. The place was very clean and bright. Lots of tourists and other locals come by here to eat the rice pudding. I ended up getting the tirimisiu rice pudding in a small size and was not disappointed. Each time you order out, you receive this cute reusable container, not those cheap plastic containers that most places give when you get takeout. There's an option to order a huge batch and have it shipped somewhere (maybe to a good friend who loves Rice to Riches). There's some seating area but mostly standing area so you can put your things on a table and enjoy your rice pudding. I definitely would come back here again to try the other flavors.

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS !!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

This place is always on our list when visiting Little Italy.. Rice pudding lovers beware you it's addicting !! Highly recommend and they are sooooo friendly.

Caribou, Maine
“Should be on any Foodie's Bucket List”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I love doing mini-Foodie tours in NYC. I pick a few places and try them all in one day. Rice to Riches was on the latest agenda. After walking the Highline, I headed over. No crowds at 3:00pm. I enjoyed reading all the quirky signs hanging in the windows and inside walls.

I liked that they give you samples of the various flavors before deciding on what to get. The Rum Raisin was flavorful. I settled on the Butterscotch. (I love butterscotch pudding and wanted to see how that tasted in a rice pudding.) It was enjoyable. I will definitely go back.

I think they would sell a lot more if they had a smaller portion size, or maybe a container that held 3 or 4 different flavors. I would have liked to have gotten 3 flavors that didn't get mixed together in one. Would make a great little dessert stop after one has a lunch or dinner at one of the local places, especially with smaller sizes.

1 Thank Bob_Adventure_2000