“Delish!”
Review of Rice to Riches

Rice to Riches
Ranked #8 of 439 Dessert in New York City
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Nolita
“Delish!”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

I've been going here for about 10 years now, taking friends who visit us and want to tour the city. I have to say, I don't actually like rice pudding, but this rice pudding is absolutely delicious. Very creamy, large soft rice kernels and so many scrumptious flavors. A small is very filling so don't eat much before or plan on taking it home. Doesn't matter what flavor you choose, it will be delicious. Oh and the little take home bowls they serve it in are an extra treat.

• Visited June 2013

• Turkish first
Herzliya, Israel
“Damn its good :)”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

Came on a friends suggestion and so happy i did. The caramel pudding with chocklate brownie crumble is amazing.

Do note the solo size is more then enough as a desert gor one person.

McAllen, Texas
“GO NOW!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My choice is always sex drugs and rocky road. Like choclate? get that. It is terrific. Place is clean comfortable, Free taste tests. How can you lose?

• Visited May 2013
Chester, Virginia
“Who would've thought rice pudding,...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

would be this AWESOME! We walked by this funky, retro-looking place at least 3 times before my brother pointed out that we needed to go inside. Rice pudding to die for! We got both the butterscotch and vanilla flavors. They will give you a sample of any, or all, flavors that you want to try. We liked the rice pudding so much, we took an extra 20 minute subway ride to get some for home in VA!! Even if you think you don't like rice pudding, you have got to try this stuff! Can't wait to go back on our next visit to NYC!

Visited May 2013
Calgary, Canada
“OH EM GEE”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

YOU NEED TO GO HERE! I am not a rice pudding fan. I HATED it before stepping foot in the door and really only did because my partner had to have it. Boy did I leave a fan. Only a fan of Rice to Riches pudding though. I literally crave it now. The french toast, chocolate mix is well worth it. It is heavenly. The atmosphere is great. The chat bubbles on the walls are hilarious. The staff are efficient and friendly. Go here!

Visited April 2013