“GO NOW!”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My choice is always sex drugs and rocky road. Like choclate? get that. It is terrific. Place is clean comfortable, Free taste tests. How can you lose?

Reviewed May 31, 2013

would be this AWESOME! We walked by this funky, retro-looking place at least 3 times before my brother pointed out that we needed to go inside. Rice pudding to die for! We got both the butterscotch and vanilla flavors. They will give you a sample of any, or all, flavors that you want to try. We liked the rice pudding so much, we took an extra 20 minute subway ride to get some for home in VA!! Even if you think you don't like rice pudding, you have got to try this stuff! Can't wait to go back on our next visit to NYC!

Reviewed May 30, 2013

YOU NEED TO GO HERE! I am not a rice pudding fan. I HATED it before stepping foot in the door and really only did because my partner had to have it. Boy did I leave a fan. Only a fan of Rice to Riches pudding though. I literally crave it now. The french toast, chocolate mix is well worth it. It is heavenly. The atmosphere is great. The chat bubbles on the walls are hilarious. The staff are efficient and friendly. Go here!

1  Thank FineGirlB
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just returned from my NY girls trip. Thankfully, one of my friends had heard about this hidden jem.Not only is the rice pudding delish; even for one in our group who claimed "I'm not that crazy about rice pudding" but the shop is so adorable with catchy phrases that had us all laughing. One of my favorite phrases was If Lovin' Rice Pudding is wrong, I don't want to be right.

We all loved the experience and the pudding. After tasting several samples I had Coconut Coma I ate every last drop. Definitely stop by or ship to your home!

Reviewed May 27, 2013

let's not get crazy. this is nyc. we have a lot of tasty treats on every block there is soooo much to choose from. this rice pudding is very very expensive and honestly , JUST a fad!!!