“Great food and good friendly service”

Royal SIAM Thai Cuisine
Ranked #4,557 of 13,765 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and good friendly service”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Was passing by around lunch time and noticed this close to where I as staying - and am glad I did. A really good green chicken curry - one of the best I have had anywhere. Service - friendly, pleasant, unobtrusive.

Peaceful and fairly quiet - no blaring music - such a welcome respite. Price again very good - they had a lunch special advertised which was why I looked at the menu. Would I go back? - if I am in NYC again - certainly

• Visited September 2012

Berlin, Germany
“Great food”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

The restaurant was near the GEM Chelsea where I stayed for short. I ate once here and I liked the food was very tasty. The service was also great.

Visited October 2012
Milan, Italy
“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've been here 3 times during my visit in NYC, first night because it was right in front of our Hotel (The GEM Chelsea), then I came back because it was very good!
Nice atmosphere, good thai food, reasonable price.
Beef Satai was great!

• Visited August 2012
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Nice, low-key and good food”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nice restaurant. Good prices, clean, friendly, and quiet. The duck dishes were excellent, and the service was too. Will return next time we're in town.

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I enjoyed a meal at this restaurant with friends. The staff were very friendly and the service was efficient. The menu was quite extensive and the food was excellent. A lot of the restaurants in New York tend to be very noisy making it hard to hold a conversation but this restaurant was nice and quiet.

Visited August 2012