“PERFECT lunch in the market...”
Review of The Green Table - CLOSED

The Green Table
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Description: The Green Table is a charming organic eatery, nestled in the heart of the Chelsea Market. The daily menu reflects what's freshest at local farms and greenmarkets and our wine and beer list is composed of sustainable, organic and biodynamic offerings. Happy Hour 4:00-7:00pm daily, join us for a cocktail, wine, beer and a bar snack!
Reviewed July 13, 2018

A small eatery with simple decor, great staff and great food. We had fresh delicious greens/veggies and rooibos iced tea.I could not have been happier with my beet salad which had all my favorite things in it. Market greens, baby beets, homemade ricotta, smoked apples, roasted walnuts with an aged balsamic vinaigrette. My dining companions had the half grilled cheese (which I tasted and was delicious) with a green salad. We were all pleased with our selections. I could eat at this place every day!

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

We walked in and it smelled like a combo of hard boiled eggs and cleaning supplies. I almost walked back out, but it was such a quiet, calm atmosphere compared to the frenetic pace in the rest of the Chelsea Market that we decided to give it a chance.

I had the Roscoe Mule during happy hour and it was $8. Our bartender was nice.

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Our family had lunch at this restaurant. We ate the special pasta dish which included mushrooms and mussels in a delicious sauce, toasted cheese sandwich and macaroni and cheese. All were flavorful and excellent.

Reviewed June 17, 2018

What a fabulous find! While in Chelsea Market last week, we happened upon The Green Table and wandered in not knowing what to expect in the midst of large crowds throughout the Market. It was a low key restaurant with a lovely small menu and the three of us had a wonderful meal and dining experience. Our wait person took time to explain some of the items and was very pleasant throughout our dinner. I chose the chicken pot pie with a side salad and my daughter and granddaughter chose the seafood special of the evening. We all agreed the food was delicious although the seafood was a rather small portion. Bread and dips were also fresh and tasty and the wines were excellent. Overall, we loved this restaurant and it was so nice to be able to enjoy a conversation in such a quiet setting...…..a real bonus these days!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Came across this restaurant as we walked through Chelsea Market, wanted a late lunch and somewhere to chill and this seemed perfects we were not disappointed, we had a lovely meal. A simple classic burger served with a beautifully dressed salad and a glass of wine, no complication, no gimmicks just good food served well. Staff were friendly, place had a lovely chilled vibe, I would defiantly recommend it.