“No groups larger than 4 accepted”
Review of The Tasting Room - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Nolita
Neighborhood: Nolita
New York City, New York
“No groups larger than 4 accepted”
Reviewed October 11, 2005

I haven't actually eaten here, but tried to make reservations for 6 of us who are having a girls trip in NYC in a couple of weeks. I was informed they don't take groups larger than 4. I find this a useful piece of information, since I had my hopes set on having dinner here!

Maine
“Perfect!”
Reviewed May 1, 2005

We had dinner on a Thursday evening; we were warmly welcomed, and every aspect of our meal and service were excellent. People were waiting to come in, but we did not feel rushed. We are looking forward to returning.

2 Thank LuvNE
Burlington, Vermont
“Perfection”
Reviewed October 14, 2004

The Tasting Room is my favorite restaurant. It is small, lively, worked by co-owners chef and hostess, has the most unbelieveable wine list and the food will knock your socks off. I love it!

11 Thank jgNYC