“Nice choice close to Javits Center”

Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse Westside
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Jack’s Steakhouse Westside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #755 of 13,678 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 34th Street
Transit: Penn Station and 1, 2, 3, A, C, E subways within two blocks. Walking distance to Port Authority bus depot and B, D, F, M, N, Q, R subways. Local bus lines.
Description: "The Best Steakhouse in New York City," where superior quality and obsessive dedication to craft are the norm. Said by many to have the best steak in New York, Uncle Jack's is proud to have served some of the world's most educated and discriminating food connoisseurs.Since its inception in 1996, Uncle Jack's has become legendary for unsurpassed consistency and quality. Serving the best steak in New York means featuring the finest USDA Prime Beef, cut to our exact specifications and aged between 28-35 days. World famous Kobe steaks, and a full menu of the finest foods available, are just a few more reasons why Uncle Jack's has become a steakhouse landmark without equal.
“Nice choice close to Javits Center”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

Was attending a meeting at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and was looking for a place to have lunch. Came across this Steak House and decided to give it a try. Nice service. Had the Kobe burger and it was very good. The ambience is very pleasant. My friend had the steak sandwich and she liked it very much.

1 Thank ViviViviViviVivi

• Greek first
  • Korean first
Woodbridge, New Jersey
“Steak! Please”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

"The King of Steakhouses". Well, Uncle Jack, we did stop in at you Steak House this afternoon and are still happy we did. Joel took care of us. True to your word on TV, your House takes good care of your guests. We had your Porterhouse for two. We had a great red wine, suggested by Joel, with that and a side of creamed spinach. We topped it off with and espresso and Pecan pie a la mode. We took him at his word and we were glad we did. Stop in, but bring your wallet.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank ChrisDCarlson
seattle
“Great food, typical New York crowd”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

Food and service were as expected for the price ($$$$). New Yorkers speak loudly so you will not feel alone. Ask for a table in the front to people watch and enjoy being able to talk you your table companion without shouting.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank habu55
Warwick, New York
“Not so nice”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

My husband and I were excited to go to UJs simply because of his tv show. All went well until I asked "what is your signature steak dish". He looked a at me in this smug confused way, almost as though I asked him to solve a linear equation. So he said " what do you mean a signature steak". So now I go through a list of restaurants and their signature dishes. Finally he laments and says " well I guess it would be our ribeye. Now to be honest if he was sincere it would have not phased me, but he was at best smug to a point of almost insulting. Clearly he did not want to wait on us, and clearly he needs to find a new line of work. I think Willie needs to install a few cameras in his store. Lastly, the salad and appetizers were great, but I have to say the rib was tough.

• Visited November 2013
3 Thank jcstorm555
“Best Steak Sandwich Ever!!!!!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Stumbled across this steakhouse and decided to eat lunch there - I had a caesar salad with large shrimps on top, my wife had a fillet mignion sandwich which was out of this world (she said it is the best meal we had in NYC)

Worth a visit, great food, good prices and very professional service

• Visited April 2014