“Amazing show - awesome food - killer atmosphere !”
Review of Duane Park

Duane Park
Ranked #2,075 of 13,823 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Montreal
“Amazing show - awesome food - killer atmosphere !”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

We visited this charming eclectic Resto last week along our friends that live in NYC and recommended it highly.

They will be moving soo, but most certainly when we are back next time we will try them again.

Much to our surprise the food was soooooooo good, had the rabbit and ribs and the food just fed in my mouth. The vine was not crazy expensive but the meal was pricy, but it did come with the show and was worth it.

The place was buzzing and totally enjoyed it and was sorry it ended.

Definitely a must see ( if you can get the Center table. To for it. The view is amazing)

Lebanon
“Delicious burelesque served on a bed of glitter.”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Fun, a tiny vulgar, a tiny beautiful, a tiny funny, a tiny woman thinking she is a man, a tiny smile, a tiny posh, a tiny expensive, a tiny touristic, a tiny beauty undressing followed by a big beauty undressing, a tiny suave voice, and a tiny attitude, a tiny opp to win a bottle of champagne. A good jazz band, a good dinner, a good cheer, a good array of people, a good evening, a good place for a tiny evening. I enjoyed it pretty much, i ended up on stage as a favourite, everyone seems pretty happy to me!
Enjoy

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Langoustine
Middletown, New York, United States
“To snub or not to snub?”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Gotta tell ya...I just called Duane Park this morning (about 10am) to get information on this Saturday's show. Namely the difference between the 8pm & 10:30pm show considering there is a bit of a price variance. Well, what sounded like an older, uptight woman with an accent of some sort that answered the phone, not only sounded as if I interrupted her while engaging in her crossword puzzle, but was completely unenthusiastic in every answer to every question I asked. The only thing she "stressed" toward the end of our conversation, was that they still haven't checked their "email" reservation requests this morning, so, if interested in the 10:30 show, there is only one table left and I need to book it soon. No, "we hope to see you this Saturday," no, "have you been to see our show before?" no nothing. Just coldness and semi-abruptness and in my opinion, foreshadowing of a not-so-friendly establishment. Needless to say, I've made reservations for this Saturday night elsewhere!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank TravelLover13b
Cluses
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“STAY AWAY”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Incredibly rude management and staff. The food is overpriced as it is, and then they have the nerve to double-charge my friend's credit card without caring or trying to rectify the situation. Save your time and money and go to one of the other much, much better restaurants in this city.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank zandra814
New York, New York, United States
“Lovable. Moving soon?”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I've heard this fixture is moving out of Tribeca soon. If so, it's a shame because I haven't had a chance to go back. My wife and I love this food and they have unique performers here as well. Check it out in any case.

Visited May 2012