“Delicious Italian and Pizza on the Upper East Side”
Review of Nick's

Nick's
Ranked #346 of 14,591 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed December 11, 2013

A great spot on the Upper East Side. We had reservations for 8 and they handled it perfectly. We ordered family style and went with Spaghetti & Meatballs, Ravioli, Fettuccine Alfredo and Chicken Parmesan. We went for the House Salad as well and that was great. Not your traditional salad. Friendly and prompt service here!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Food for excellent. Best pizza we had in NYC. Service was good. Reasonable prices. Really liked Nick's!!

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

While staying in the upper East Side area for business, I checked TripAdvisor for a late dinner recommendation. Nick's was highly rated, and it was good - not the 'best ever' (maybe Amato's in Toronto?) but very good. I'll definitely come back!

The place is nice & clean, people are very friendly, and service was good and fast.

$24 for a small (pizza) pie may be kinda high, but it was really good. You choose your own toppings, not a ton of choices, but enough - I chose pepperoni, olives & roasted red peppers. They added fresh basil, which made it very fresh tasting. It was so good I ate the whole pie... Not advisable... I'm so stuffed! Good thing I had a few blocks to walk to get back to the hotel!

Try it, you'll like it!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I have been here 3 times. Ok, so I am a pizza & chicken parmesean connoisseur. And let me say, this pizza is one of the best I've ever had. The chicken parm is one of my absolute favorites. My husband has had a variety of dishes - chicken & veal and they're all great. Dessert is a treat, too. Friendly and good service, too. We usually come to NYC to shop and Nick's is way up in Yorkville. We don't care - we make the trip anyway! While it is a hike, we love to walk down Madison Avenue either before dinner or afterwards and see all of the quaint shops and enjoy the neighborly (and less frantic) feel of the area. If you don't know this area too well, it's really worth the trip! Highly recommended!
PS- Don't let the construction out in front of the restaurant deter you!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Very Nice place. Good service. Bread and icewater at the table as soon as you sit down. We went three times in one week. Prices are reasonable and the food is really good. Always full.