“Great place”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Very Nice place. Good service. Bread and icewater at the table as soon as you sit down. We went three times in one week. Prices are reasonable and the food is really good. Always full.

There are newer reviews for Nick's

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The pasta dishes and pizza, called pies on the menu, were very good especially those with extra garlic.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

This place is incredible. I was visiting a friend one evening and she knows how much I love pizza so we ordered in. I was a bit hesitant because I'm a very picky eater. We ordered a large pepperoni pie. It was delicious. Fresh toppings, a plethora of pepperoni on each slice, very flavorful. I raved to my aunt about how outstanding this pizza was and the next day we ordered a large pepperoni and olive pie. That one was even more delectable. I'm now addicted to this place and I want to officially end my quest to find the best pizza in NYC because this is it!!!

1  Thank Jay B
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My family and I were in New York City on vacation recently. Our friends took us to Nick's for dinner. The food was some of the best I have eaten! The portions were large, service was great and the atmosphere was very nice. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling in this area of New York! Hope to go back on our next New York vacation! :) Yummy!!!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great prices and great food. Good service too! Would definitely go back again! Give it a try .. you will not be disappointed!!