“Great light Pre Show Dinner”
Review of Yum Yum Bangkok

Yum Yum Bangkok
Ranked #945 of 13,630 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1988 Yum Yum Bangkok have been serving Thai cuisine in Hell's Kitchen (Clinton). Using the freshest ingredients, Asian spices and herbs, and cooking techniques refined for centuries, we truly fulfill what New Yorkers needs.All three Yum Yum restaurants are conveniently located on 46th St and 9th Ave.
Wilton, California
“Great light Pre Show Dinner”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

We didn't have reservations as we came downtown for the show, but fairly close we found Yum Yum Bangkok. It isn't a large and it was busy. I had a special beef with vegetables and julienned ginger was very good. Vern had the Panaang curry with pork and My sister had another special chicken curry. We both had the small corns which neither of us care for but we were all impressed with the flavors and textures and consistency. We had very efficient servers and the food was prepared and served promptly, leaving plenty of time to get to the theater. Couple plus one other adult.

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Ottawa, Ontario
“It was ordinary compared to many other vietnamese restaurant”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food was ok, pricy for the quantity served that gives a smaller plate than usual. Service was not as welcomed either.

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“Decent Thai But Nothing Special”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is one of my go to spots for when I am meeting friends in Hell’s Kitchen. Is it the most authentic or best Thai food I have had? No, there are a lot better out there, but if you get the Prix Fixe menu, it’s a decent price and tasty enough. Though, over the past four years, the prices have gotten higher while the portions have gotten smaller which is disappointing to see.
The service is okay.

I have never had a server who has ever really been great, they are just there. Also, the ambiance leaves a lot to be desired. It is dark and drab and the tables are close together so you will be in another table’s space hearing snippets of their conversations.

If you order appetizers, know that your entree will most likely be out before you finish as they like to flip tables quickly which can be frustrating if you are out to socialize. The nice thing is that if you buy a drink, you get an appetizer of your choice so that will buy you more time once you are done with dinner. That is a plus and gives you a good reason to keep downing drinks which luckily have sufficient levels of booze that will get your buzz on quickly enough.

• Visited May 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Good food, good service, good price , good location, good atmosphere”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

We discoverder this restaurant on the easter week end 2014 and liked it so much that we returned the next day. It's a cozy place for food and drink at night, menu is simple but everything is tasty ( I had the ginger chicken plate one night and the marinated beef the next day...not to mention the tasty creme brulé ) good location 9th ave near Time Square and late opening (we were there at midnight)...prices were good... I will return

• Visited April 2014
Ringwood, New Jersey
“You can't beat the value!”
Reviewed April 11, 2014

When I worked in NYC, I would frequent Yum Yum Bangkok on Fridays after work with friends. It is such a fun place, with good food & drinks at extremely reasonable prices by NYC standards. The portions might seem a little small to some, but I am fine with that because I definitely do not like overeating an prefer to savor rather than rush through a meal. Although I've worked in NJ for the past few years, I still occasionally make it to Yum Yum Bangkok when I am in the city to catch a concert or meet up with friends. Simply put, this is an affordable, quality restaurant to enjoy a few drinks and Thai cuisine if you don't want to break the bank but still want to have a great time.

• Visited September 2013