“OMG... I'm in heaven!!”

Lady M Cake Boutique
Ranked #26 of 356 Bakeries in New York City
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Description: Lady M(R) Confections prides itself on creating the freshest and finest handmade cakes. Its pastry chefs follow recipes that have been refined over the years to provide the highest quality in taste and appearance. The special care and attention in creating Lady M cakes has led to a loyal following with New York City and Los Angeles's top restaurants and an ever-growing private clientele.
Reviewed August 22, 2016

I never miss Lady M when I visit NY!! It is melt in your mouth goodness that can't be missed!! Try the traditional layered cream cake... In any flavor!! Or the banana crispy cake!! Stay or go... Just don't miss it!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (427)

Reviewed August 8, 2016

I heard a lot of reviews about Lady M, so I figured I would give it a try. Honestly, it was so basic, I don't understand the hype. They do have good options that sound appealing, but when I went, they were out of most of them. The portions are small for the price. Again, the food is basic. So even though they looked good from afar, they were nothing special when I actually tried them. In total I tasted 3 different cakes (I was with a group and we ordered different cakes to eat each other's, I swear I'm not fat lol).

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

Went there after an adventurous tour , needed that kind of energy and sometime that I need to relax a bit . Reached there with most items sold out but I was glad that I found the famous 20 Layers crepe cake I have tried the vanilla and the coconut . loved the vanilla more , well balanced and light . must try

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 31, 2016

We went to try their signature crepe cake it was good but not worth what is cost, we also tried the Montblanc and we could even finish it, 45 dollars for three cakes and 3 coffes, not woth it.

Reviewed July 25, 2016

We stopped in and quickly ordered their Signature Mille Crêpes which they are known for. Three of us shared one since we only wanted a taste (we were doing a walking food tour of the city and this was one of our stops). The crepe was as tall as a slice of cake and melted in your mouth. It seems that they offer different flavors too. Like I said, you only need one bite, so you might as well make it a delicious one.