1,447 results
All reviews patrick's cathedral pomme palais anna marie corner suite new york tower rooms trouble's trust rockefeller center the main hotel st patrick room service executive suite guest experience madison avenue beautiful room four seasons central park
Reviewed December 12, 2017 via mobile

The Palace is my fav NYC Hotel. The rooms are clean and roomy. The staff is very friendly and make you feel like you are their only guest. Concierge is great for booking restaurants, places to go, etc. During Christmas it is so beautifully decorated. Love Trouble’s Trust. I can go on and on about how much I love this hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with friends
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am incredibly delighted to hear about your wonderful stay with us, from the friendly and attentive staff you encountered to the great recommendations you received from our Concierge team. I am highly looking forward to your next visit and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Obs.: J Nepomucene stayed at Lotte as Marcia Vatanabe.

Not even the coldest of weathers can influence the warmth of the people that work for the Towers at Lotte. I’ve been a guest to this hotel several times, since I’ve stayed there for the first time in May 2016, and they’d never lost their excellence. There’s absolutely nothing to complain about.

I can only continue to thank people at the Towers like Clara, Susan, and Melody; the housekeeping, especially Xiaoling Wang, a housekeeper, and Lucy, a dispatcher, I guess - they were never even annoyed for my waking up late-; the guys at room service and their dispatcher Ivonne. My gratitude extends even to the doormen, mainly Ray and Raymond, who were always very gentle and talkative, always a nice word to say.

With these people, there was always a warm and fearless sunshine in a November NY weather!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo

Dear JNepomucene,

Thank you for sharing your review with us!

It brings me great joy to hear about your excellent stay with us and all the staff you encountered who have made your experience more memorable and enjoyable. Our guests’ are an extended part of the Lotte New York Palace family and we strive to make each and every one of our guests feel right at home. I truly can’t wait for your next visit and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

What an amazing experience checking into the Lotte New York Palace! The service we received was beyond exceptional, particularly from Susan, at the front desk and Clara Law. Upon checking into the hotel, an issue occurred with our reservation. Susan was patient and kind, and employed a "what can I do to help you/fix it" attitude. She exuded professionalism and was able to resolve our issue. She went above and beyond to assist us.

Clara Law delighted us as customers. While checking in, she provided us with hotel amenities and went above and beyond the call of duty. I mentioned that I have a young niece and nephew who will be spending the next weekend with me back at home. She gave me two teddy bears to give to them. What a thoughtful gesture!

Both Clara and Susan made our customer experience memorable and we felt like valued customers. It is service like this that keeps us coming back to the Lotte New York Palace.

Stayed: December 2017

Dear MK-001_TXCA,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review of your stay.

It is so rewarding to hear about your amazing experience and the exceptional service you received from our staff. Susan and Clara are both dedicated in going above and beyond for our guests and ensuring they have a comfortable and memorable experience. Our team is truly our greatest asset and genuinely cares for our guests. I certainly hope to welcome you back in the nearest future. We can’t wait for your return.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

From the moment we checked in, the staff made us feel like we were home. We had breathtaking views of NYC overlooking the cathedral. The holiday decorations were amazing and they catered to our every need. Our rooms were immaculate, everything you would expect and more. The jazz duo in the lounge made our stay extra special as well. And of course we were right next door to everything. Could not have had a better stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear RCardozo,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay.

I am very pleased to hear about your “perfect” stay with us in New York City. Our team strives to make our guests’ feel welcomed and right at home when walking through our doors. I am highly looking forward to welcome you back to your home in NYC. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 4, 2017

We stayed in two Tower double rooms over Thanksgiving, what a wonderful experience! It was a girls shopping trip (2 Mums and our daughters) A huge thank you to the really lovely Anna-Marie for finding us rooms opposite each other (despite phoning ahead our rooms had been allocated on separate floors and it wouldn't have been nearly so much fun for the girls) She was so genuinely kind and helpful and such an asset to the hotel to have someone so lovely working on the front desk, first impressions really count and she certainly set the tone for our trip.
The rooms were really lovely, spacious, immaculately clean and we had very comfortable beds. The water pressure in the shower was brilliant and although the bathrooms have shower curtains (a real bugbear of mine!) I actually didn't mind as the bathtub was a good size and it was easy to avoid coming into contact with the curtain.
The hotel looks incredibly beautiful, the christmas decorations are stunning and offered endless photo opportunities for our daughters!
I was lucky to meet Chris (I think he's the head of housekeeping, I'm so sorry Chris I lost your details that I carefully wrote down!) He kindly showed me a few of the room options as I explained that we would love to make our trip an annual event and come back next year. The corner suite and the junior suite are incredible and definitely worth the upgrade. A huge thankyou to Chris for showing me around the rooms and offering to help me chose the perfect rooms for our next visit.
I have stayed at the Four Seasons, The London. The Chatwal and the Ritz Carlton and I think this was my favourite, if moneys no object then The Four Seasons is an amazing hotel but you don't get a lot less here and yet the price is much more reasonable. Also I preferred the location, its busy (but not crazy busy like Times Square) it feels very safe and touristy and there are loads of great restaurants and shops right outside.
Anyway we had a fabulous trip, see you next year...........

Room Tip: St Patricks Cathedral view is nicest but the view down to the Hudson on the opposite side is still good
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank UkDeebee

Dear UkDeebee,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am delighted to hear about your wonderful experience over the Thanksgiving holiday. Our staff strives to not only meet but exceed our guests’ expectations each and every time. I certainly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future. We can’t wait for your return.