1,447 results
All reviews patrick's cathedral pomme palais anna marie corner suite new york tower rooms trouble's trust rockefeller center the main hotel st patrick room service executive suite guest experience madison avenue beautiful room four seasons central park
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Stayed at The Palace for my birthday. When Suzan at the front desk of The Towers and Clara found out they went out of there way to make it special. Suzan found us a wonderful corner suite with incredible views. Clara had a great cake, cheese tray and bottle of champagne sent up to the room. I really can't say enough about these two they are a great asset for this hotel.
The location is perfect and everyone we encountered working at the hotel was very nice.
With such great views from our room we ordered room service once for supper and for breakfast on our last day and it was delicious both times.
The bed was very comfortable and our house keeper kept everything in perfect order.
I wish I had made a note of her name. We stayed in room 5001 Sept 27th - Oct 1st. Thanks again for everything Suzan.
We have thought about trying some place else but there is just no reason to.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear dwboaz,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review.

I am so pleased to hear about your wonderful birthday experience during your stay with us. We are honored you have selected our hotel to celebrate such a meaningful and special occasion and it brings me great joy that we were able to recognize your celebration. Our team strives to make our guests feel special and right at home and I am glad we were able to meet this for you. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Such a beautiful hotel. Nice art in the lobby, unbelievable golden staircase, great views if the river from the 44th floor of the tower. Very quiet. Friendly and helpful staff. Good central location where you can easily catch a cab.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear JasperMarks,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am so pleased to hear about your great stay, from the friendly and helpful staff you encountered to our central location in midtown Manhattan. I certainly hope to welcome you back on your next visit. I look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

We chose this place for the location, the exceptional reviews, and pictures of the hotel on the web site. The price (almost $800 per night) seemed reasonable for Manhattan but I have to say we all were really disappointed.

Staff - was not the most attentive or friendly. I am not saying they were rude but they all seemed like they were at the end of their shift and just very blah.
Room - seemed really nice upon first glance but when we went settled in we noticed the beds seemed to be from the 80's. Seriously...like the mattresses had never been changed. When you sat on the bed it would squeak like your grandma's old bed and you could literally feel the springs. When you laid down it slumped in the middle like a hammock. The pillows were very flat and not very comfortable. The duvet cover was torn on the corner and had some stains on it.
Bathroom - a little disappointed that a room with two queen beds had a bathroom with one sink. Did I mention that the bed was from the 80's - the bathroom was too. The toilet was an old 3.5 gallon flush (that leaked) and the shower head put out (like) 5 gallons a minute. I am all for a great shower head but where is the water conservation on the toilet and shower head. Also - a bidet in the bathroom is so 1987 and not needed.

For the price they charge, the staff should be overly accommodating, the rooms should be superb with very comfortable beds, and the bathrooms should be modernized. We have stayed at other hotels in NYC with a similar price and they have all been fantastic. I wish I could say the same for the Towers.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Eric N

Dear Eric N,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

I am deeply sorry to hear about your less-than-exceptional experience and disappointment with your room during your stay with us. Please be assured that we strive to provide our guests with 5 star service and accommodations that best fit their needs and I am disappointed that we could not meet this for you. I would like to have the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your overall experience. I look forward to connecting with you soon.

Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

My family and I took a trip to NYC and had so much fun at The Towers. Service was impeccable. Clara the concierge page was particularly helpful and provided us with restaurant suggestions and printed out directions for us! We would definitely come back and stay here

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family

Dear Jennifer C,

Thank you for sharing your review with us.

I am so pleased to hear about your great stay during your family trip to New York City. Our team is dedicated in not only meeting but exceeding our guests’ expectations and I am glad we were able to meet this for you. I can’t wait for your next visit and I look forward to your return.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

We had a really large room for anywhere but, especially NYC. I love this location and would definitely stay here again. The view was breathtaking and it was with in a few blocks of everything we wanted to do. Great service. It was my second visit to this hotel. I also want to say it was very quiet and after walking all day- we slept like babies in their luxurious beds.

Stayed: September 2017
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

Dear inspectorforfun,

Thank you for sharing your review of your stay.

I am delighted to hear that you had an amazing stay with us, from the great service you received to the close proximity of our location to several attractions. I can’t wait for your next visit and I hope to welcome you back soon.