WINNER WONDERLAND

The Towers at Lotte New York Palace
Ranked #7 of 478 Hotels in New York City
“Superb hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

My family stayed May 2014, we stayed in room 4607, newly renovated towers. The hotel is wonderfully located between 50th and 51st on Madison. Apart from the Few sights we visited that we're obviously far away (Brooklyn, Statue of Liberty, restaurants in TriBeCa) we walked everywhere. I have two children 10 & 8, so they cannot walk too far, but everywhere was within a few blocks.

The building is immaculate, the towers has its own check in area in the center of the main lobby. The staff lavished attention on my kids and they loved it.

The rooms are new, clean and very spacious. The AC is quiet and we didn't hear other guests or outside noise (and we were right next to the elevator).

There is a lovely coffee shop on the ground floor which I visited every morning on my way out for cappuccino.

I can't say enough. Some people only stay in the 4 seasons or the ritz. I won't stay anywhere else now.

Bravo NY Palace!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank JheregVonMunch
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Dear JheregVonMunch,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Towers. I am glad to hear that you had an amazing stay and look forward to welcome you and your family for another fantastic experience.

David Chase

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (262)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
philadelphia, pa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Spent 3 nights here and appreciated all the luxury touches and amenities. The rooms have all been redone to a very high standard, with wonderful linens and pillows, great lighting and comfortable seating. They offer a remote control next to the bed that can turn the lights on and off and the window shades up and down, additionally it controls the temperture and alarm clock. We had a Tower room with a gorgeous view of the city and overlooking the Cathedral. Amazing! The ultra large bathroom had so many high end toiletries and great towels. By the way, I am very particular about cleanliness and I gave this hotel the white glove test and everything was spotless. We consider The Palace the best location for so many activities. We walked to the best shopping areas, to Broadway shows, to Central Park, Rockerfeller Center, the MOMA, and great restaurants. So the LOCATION can't be beat.
The service, from the front desk, bellmen, concierge and even the cleaning people was beyond pleasant and truly concerned about our comfort and making our stay memorable.
Loved the new French bakery/coffee shop on the first floor, very authentic. We had drinks in the lounge on the first floor and it was quite luxurious. We were quite spoiled and can't imagine a better experience. If you can afford the Palace I highly recommend it. Wonderful.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank trust52
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, May 12, 2014
Dear trust52,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review. I am glad you enjoyede your stay at The towers and had a memorable experience. I hope to welcome you back for another great stay.

Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014

Me and my boyfriend stayed there before two months and everything was perfect. The hotel is close to everything...
Great design and friendly staff.

The room was very nice and the bed was lovely.......

Thanks everybody!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear VI E,

Thank you for this great review. I look forward to welcome you back for another wonderful stay.

London
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I stayed here for Superbowl weekend. We had a corner apartment in the Tower, which was spectacular. All mod cons and very comfortable. There is a lively buzz to the place and it's a prime location for midtown Manhattan. We only ate here for breakfast which was nice enough but the room was empty and a bit too austere for my liking; would have preferred a more relaxed space. The lounge is nice though and the "secret" bar is fun. It was brutally expensive, but being Superbowl weekend, so was everywhere else.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Paul H
Dear Paul H,

Thank you for this review and your honest feedback. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay during Superbowl weekend and I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to The Towers in the future.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

I normally don't review anything but I had to rave about my recent stay at the Towers Palace NYC. Everything was perfect from the moment I checked in. My suite was so beautiful. I live in hotels so nothing really impresses me much but this hotel sure did! Furthermore the staff was so friendly and welcoming. Anna Marie took such good care of us. She made our trip extra special:)) Love her! Omar and the staff at pomme were delightful. Nada from Rarities a beauty. If I knew everyone's name I would mention them. We used to stay at the four seasons but The Towers at the Palace is our new home when
we come to NYC. Thank you again for making this such a memorable trip:))

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Janice J
Dear Janice J,

Thank for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at The Towers at The New York Palace. It is an honor to be chosen to be your home away from home and we look forward to providing you with outstanding service during your future stays. I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Anna Marie, Omar and Nada as well as our lovely staff at Pomme Palais.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel, perfect location, lovely rooms......a classy place! An overall positive experience...just three minor complaints: it took housekeeping almost an hour to replace our down pillows with foam (I'm seriously allergic); the service in the Michel Richard restaurant for breakfast was mediocre at best; and getting a taxi in front of the hotel was pretty much impossible. Nonetheless, the positives outweighed the negatives....and we would most likely return.

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Travelcc24
Dear Travelcc24,

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly discuss your comments and improve our services.

I am happy to hear that you had a great experience overall and look forward to welcome you back.

Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

I am at The Towers right now. I have been here for 5 days, and have been sick for 3 of them. The Concierge, Bell Staff, Room Service and Guest Services have been invaluable. Nothing can be worse than when one is away from home and unaccompanied. I didn't feel alone for one moment. My medication was picked up by the Bellman and delivered to me within 15 minutes of my call. Room service is never longer than 30 minutes. Housekeeping had to clean my room with me in it. She was delightful, and couldn't do enough for me. Fortunately, my room on the 46th floor,overlooks The Hudson River, St. Patrick's Cathedral and the gorgeous NY skyline. Fortunately, I will be here for another week. When I feel better, I will enjoy this perfect location. I will walk to the theaters, shops etc. this will be my hotel of choice whenever I come to NYC.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Phyllis M
Dear Phyllis M,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am glad that we exceeded your expectation and provided you with excellent service. I hope you felt better and were able to also enjoy NYC during your stay.

I look forward to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.