“It was perfect!”

The Towers at Lotte New York Palace
Ranked #11 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed April 6, 2014

We've stayed at the palace several times and enjoyed it very much. This time we stayed in the towers and we absolutely loved it. The service was spotless and everyone at the front desk where so helpful. Also we really liked the renovated rooms they where fresh and had the things we missed when we use to stay at the palace. We also stayed a few days at the Four Seasons but I think the towers where better and the next time we will stay the whole time at the towers instead. Also we enjoyed a wonderful tasting menu at The gallery Villard Michel Richard. It was absolutely perfect. So thanks again for making our trip over the top

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Dear Anna-Karin B,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at The Towers at The New York Palace. I am glad your recente stay was perfect and you had a chance to enjoy The Gallery restaurant and had a delightful dining experience.

I look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My family and I had the most wonderful experience at the New York Palace Hotel. Service was warm throughout with unsolicited greetings from the staff. During check-in I noted the friendly receptionist raise an eyebrow while retrieving our reservation. When I inquired about her reaction she stated simply, "It's a very good room." Upon entering our accommodations in the Towers, we were stunned by the vista--easily the best view of Manhattan we've experienced in a hotel (50th floor). The room had been immaculately maintained, was generous in size, and was well appointed. The two, incredibly comfortable, beds afforded an amazing and luxurious night's sleep, on par with Rip Van Winkle. The three formal dining facilities in the historic Villard mansion were simply stunning and provided elegant backdrops for Michel Richard's beautifully-executed cuisine. For a more casual espresso and quick bite, the patisserie is in order where all the edibles are prepared on-site. As for the location, we were able to easily make our way to St. Patrick's cathedral (across the street, and, unlike this hotel, has not completed its restoration), Rockefeller Center, and Grand Central station (with luggage) on foot. At departure the staff was extremely accommodating with a late check-out (a four-year-old in our party) and at no additional fee. All around,the best hotel at which we've had the pleasure of staying in New York City. We will be staying again soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Dear Aaron L,

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so happy that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed your room and the amazing views. I am also glad that you had a chance to experience our new restaurants and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We had a wonderful five days in NYC staying at the Towers. Our room was huge and very up to date. We overlooked St. Patrick's cathedral...the view was amazing. The staff and service was exemplary. We very much hope to return soon.

Dear A B,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at The Towers. I am glad you and your family had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the breathtaking views from your room.

I look forward to your return to The Palace.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My husband and I spent an absolutely wonderful weekend at The Towers at The New York Palace.
The private lobby creates a wonderful feeling of intimacy, the staff is beyond accommodating and the location is ideal. Bistro Vuillard is outstanding -make time for the perfect lunch or dinner there. Our room was beautiful with an incomparable view. We look forward to returning soon.

Room Tip: Higher is better!
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear ilovetravel027,

I am so glad to hear about your perfect stay at The Towers. Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience.

I look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I only been to the hotel twice, one last year prior to the renovation and recently and surely I have noticed huge improvements in the decor, yes The Towers just got a full renovation, and especially the services.
The Towers lobby is luxurious now and the staff is welcoming, friendly and make you feel comfortable. We were offered a glass of Champagne, which we could not refuse and at the check in the staff was engaging. Yes they did acknowledge our Anniversary and we were also surprised that we were upgraded to junior suite as a gift from the Management for our special occasion.
The suite was fantastic, overlooking the Saint Patrick Cathedral, Molton Brown amenities and the electronic pad controls the shades, lights and temperature was a nice change from what it used to be.
We were there for only one night and we surely had a fantastic stay and this is also due to the attentiveness and caring that was showed at our arrival and through out our day.
We will definitely be back and will spread the word. Thank you again!!!

Room Tip: Junior Suite are spectacular, small living room that separate the master bedroom with a sliding door...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2014

Dear John F,

Im am so happy that we helped making your anniversary even more special. Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience staying at The Towers.

I look forward to welcome you back for another memorable stay.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed at the Towers at the New York Palace Hotel for St Patrick's Weekend. This is a truly wonderful Hotel with excellent and attentive staff. We were on the 50th floor with an enormous room and astounding views across the city. Ideally located for visiting the sites and shops. We will definitely return soon.

1  Thank Mark S

Dear Mark S,

Thank you for sharing your outstanding experience at The Towers at The New York Palace.

I am incredibly glad that you enjoyed your stay and is so appreciative of our services.
I look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic stay.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

Had a wedding in NYC in February and had to pick a hotel for the night in midtown. My usual choice when staying in NYC is the four seasons but I was not willing to Pay 800 plus dollars for a suite that was only available. I than heard from peers that the NY Palace has rooms recently renovated in the towers section, so I booked a one bedroom. Upon arrival the service was excellent, and luggage was sent up promptly and even 2 free glasses of champagne.

The reason why I rate this room average because the next morning I received 2 phone calls from the maid at 8am and 9am asking me when i would be checking out of my room and this all occurred when i hds the "do not disturb" on the door. The maid even said on the phone I know you have the "do not disturb" on the door.... What!!! Hotel 101 was clearly broken from the maid.

Told the front desk about this incident when checking out and received an apology and was told the manager would contact me about this incident and received no phonecall. I would hope in the future they clean there act up.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank SJLAW_13

Dear SJLAW_13,

Please accept my apologies for the incident you have experienced. I can assure you it does not reflect the type of service we provide our beloved guests with.

I would love to have a chance to speak with you personally in regards to recent stay and discuss this further. Please kindly contact me at: executive@nypalace.com at your convenience.

I look forward to being in contact with you.