“Perfect weekend”

Ranked #6 of 467 Hotels in New York City
East Hampton, New York
“Perfect weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

My sister and I stayed here for a girls weekend with my 3 year old niece (her first overnight trip to the "big city"). From the moment we arrived it was special - Bitan at the front desk checked us in and immediately engaged my niece in conversation, and made all 3 of us feel welcomed and relaxed, as did all of the staff we encountered over the weekend. The room was spacious and luxurious and incredibly comfortable - we had a room on the east side of the building with great views of the NYC skyline. As we were getting ready to leave my niece was upset - she wanted to go back to the "bedroom" not home!

• Stayed March 2014
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, March 30, 2014
Dear Emy2882,

I am so happy to hear that your girls weekend with your niece went so well. Thank you for staying at The New York Palace and I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to Bitan.

I look forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic weekend getaway.

David Chase

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (294)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Tower at the New York Palace is always a wonderful hotel to stay when visiting New York. The views are amazing and there is so much history. The staff is always very polite and accommodating, but the last trip I took exceeded my expectations. Anna-Marie, a guest service agent, made my stay so enjoyable. She was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to speak with. Anna-Marie accommodated all of my requests and everything was better than anticipated. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel. If you can, ask for Anna-Marie as your guest service agent. From now on I will ask for Anna-Marie when I stay at the New York Palace.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Dear EFR72,

Thank you for this amazing review in regards to your recent stay at the Towers at the New York Palace.

I will be sure to pass your kind comments on to our wonderful Anna Marie and look very much forward to welcoming you back for another fantastic experience.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is so above the rest... The New York Palace has undergone a major renovation.. All rooms are fabulous, and walking into the most spectacular lobby is an experience like you are royalty .. It is truly magnificent.. beyond words.. The hotel is so beautifully appointed but the reason that puts hotel above the rest is the ENTIRE staff at he hotel.. From the onset the doormen, bellmen, BEST CONCIERGE and MOST KNOWLEDGEABLE in the city.. Most of the staff you encounter have been working there for several years.... They are like a family and treat you like you are the most special guest.. The NEW YORK PALACE is truly perfect in every way! The location is perfect.. walking distance to shopping, sites theatre... everything... WOW! Thank you staff for making this such a special birthday experience.....

Room Tip: All rooms amazing all renovated great views of St. Patricks Cathedral
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ambercity
Dear ambercity,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience at The Towers. I am thrilled that we made your husband's 60th birthday even more special.

I look very much forward to welcoming you and your family again for another spectacular experience.

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2014

Located in the heart of Manhattan this hotel and the view from its room always take’s my breath away. I went to this hotel with my family last summer , The Towers at the Palace is literally amazing maybe because of the skyline view that you can get from the rooms . The view from the 44th floor is just awesome. This was our second time visit to NYC and the Palace and as always the place was amazing. Location of this place is key and it is around 10-15 min walk from Times Square located right by Rockefeller. An amazingly wonderful place. The staff were very polite , the rooms were clean and all the accessories in the room were top notch. I would visit again in this place.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Christina H
Dear Christina H,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of our superb location.

I look forward to your next visit.

lima
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Every time we come to new york we stay at this beautiful hotel. The rooms are big, newly renovated, clean, comfortable and we love the views of the city.
The hotel is very well located and the restaurant serves excellent food!!
We feel at home with the attention we get from Susan, Melody, Ruggero, Anne Marie and the team at the Towers reception and concierge. Thank you for making our stays so pleasant!!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank RoxanaLima
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, March 17, 2014
RoxanaLima,

I am very happy to hear that you had a great stay. Thank you for taking the time to write the nicest comments about entire Towers team.

I hope to welcome you and your family back for another spectacular stay.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband and I are locals but we stayed here for the weekend for a staycation to celebrate our anniversary. We had such an amazing time we are thinking about making it an annual tradition!!

Staff was so courteous and helpful. Melody Rugero who checked us in at the front desk was great. We were in a hurry because we had dinner reservations and Melody took care of us as quickly and efficiently as possible. She was even able to get us a late checkout!

Room was great and clean with a great view. Remote control everything! Bed and pillows were like a cloud.

Room service is grossly overpriced. Tip to all non new yorkers....you can have ANYTHING you could ever possibly want to eat delivered to you at the hotel. It's called seamless.com. It will change your life.

Henry Keesa helped us with our checkout in the morning. We wanted to go shopping in the area before we went home so he stored our bags in the lobby for us and had them waiting upon our return.

Two enthusiastic thumbs up. Fine Holiday fun!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear staci2014,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review. I am glad to hear that you had such an amazing experience and enjoyed your room and the breathtaking views.

I will pass you kind comments on to Melody and Ruggero and hope to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.

Harriman, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

When I stayed in the Towers at the New York Palace Hotel this March, I was most certainly the best New York hotel experience I have ever had. From the moment my fiancé and I walked through the revolving doors, we were greeted with smiles that were as genuine as the service. At the Towers desk, Melody Ruggero made us feel at home. It could have been all the questions that I asked on the phone, but Melody knew our names as if she was expecting us to walk in at that moment. The hand towels and dinner suggestions she gave us were a nice touch. She even poured us champagne. The rooms were spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room service was quick and easy. When we were ready to check out, the bellman, Henry Quiza, was a breathe of fresh air. Who says New Yorkers are rude? He was way different than those overbearing bellman who are only there to do a job. Not only did he have personality, but he fulfilled our tourists desires with suggestions for breakfast, shopping, and time killers that got us through the day. Thank you, NY Palace! I come to NY at least once a month, and I think I have found my home away from home.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Jared S,

Thank you for taking the time to write this amazing review. I am incredibly happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations and provided you with a memorable experience.

Thank you also for making us your home away from home. We are certainly honored by it and look very much forward to your next visit.