“Girls trip to US Open”

The Towers at Lotte New York Palace
Ranked #9 of 469 Hotels in New York City
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed in the towers of the Palace Hotel and rooms were very spacious. We stayed on 47th floor with great views of the city. Very cute and delicious restaurants near by probably Olive and Fig was my most fav. Easy to get to subway from hotel. Fun fun fun.

Room Tip: Stay in the Towers. You have your own concierge and other amenities.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

Dear Treasa H,

I am thrilled to hear that your stay was great and that you had so much fun enjoying the iconic views from your room. Thank you for taking the time to write this great review and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Towers at the New York Palace.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

The Towers at The NY Palace was amazing! The staff was very attentive and friendly. The renovation was beautiful. I was really impressed with all the updates. Looking forward to my next stay when I travel back next Spring.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear CNaylon,

Thank you for taking the time to share your amazing experience at the Towers. I am glad that you approve of our renovations and look very much forward to welcoming you back next spring for another excellent stay.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

The towers at the New York Palace is de good destination in midtown city. Friendly Staff, and clean modern spacious rooms made our stay very comfortable. I visited in oct 13. The roons very nice. Highly recommended

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear maria g,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, I am happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed December 16, 2013

Family of four made to feel special by every staff member we had the pleasure to meet.
As one of the most luxurious destination hotels in midtown, the Towers are an outstanding example of total atmosphere, total experience. Our stay during the high season traffic of Christmas time was handled with grace, smiles and outstanding execution.
Location, at Madison between 50 and 51 and of course high in the sky, is supreme. Food service, atmosphere and quality in the restaurant, the lounge and the patisserie (Pomme Palais) was so pleasing each time we had the pleasure to enter. Outstanding customer experience every time.
The renovation has made all of the public areas gorgeous and comfortable. The guest rooms are spacious, offering a friendly elegance to relax away from the street bustle.
We had the pleasure to meet Louise at the concierge desk. She is the most impressive professional concierge we have experienced...anywhere.
Looking forward to our next stay at the Towers at NY Palace.

Room Tip: Gorgeous views of Rockefeller Center and Top of St. Patrick's are a treat for rooms facing west...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Greatfood4ever,

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us this great review. I know the holidays can be stressful for many people and I am glad that our staff and hotel could help make you and your family have a memorable stay with us. I will also pass along you very kind words to our shining star Louise at the concierge desk.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

The Towers at the NY Palace has been my hotel of choice in New York for the past 8 years, however I did not stay there during the recent refurbishment. I visited in November 2013 and was not disappointed by what I saw.

The refurbishment is superb and the staff were as friendly and attentive as ever. Some of the staff in the reception area of the Towers even remembered me by my first name as soon as they saw me and as a female travelling alone, I cannot tell you how welcome this made me feel. All of the staff are just so welcoming and friendly and it is an absolute pleasure to stay there.

Pomme Palais is a welcome addition and the staff were so polite and friendly. I also ate in the new Bistro and visited Troubles Trust. All aspects of this hotel are amazing.

If you haven't stayed there before the location is fabulous. My room had a beautiful view over the Cathedral and was so bright with a beautiful bathroom. The room and the hotel in general is spotlessly clean.

Couldn't recommend this hotel enough. Simply superb.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SQ04

Dear Shopaholic2,

I am so humbled and delighted to hear your fantastic review from your most recent stay with us. As General Manager it makes me so happy to hear that not only our location and renovations were a success, but that our staff could make your stay go above and beyond. We look forward to being your home away from home for many more years to come.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My family and I just returned from an absolutely wonderful Thanksgiving vacation in New York City, staying once more at The Towers. The recent renovation results are remarkable and our room, and the view overlooking Rockefeller Center, was stunning. I can't imagine better service at any other hotel, with a staff that truly cares about you and your needs. The location is in what I consider the best in Manhattan; being in walking distance to world class shopping, Broadway and a vast array of restaurants. The pastries in Pomme were unbelievable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with a view of St. Patrick's Cathedral and Rockefeller Center.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RaginCajun77

Dear RaginCajun77,

Thank you very much for your great review, I am glad to know that both the accommodations and staff helped in making your Thanksgiving holiday a great one.

Look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I loved my vacation at the Towers. We were four persons in the room but we didn't feel cramped Bc the room was spacious. The food was excellent but expensive. The view from the 53rd floor was fascinating . The location was excellent!! Perfect if u can afford it. The concierge team was really helpful. I would like to thank Kal for his recommendations and excellent service . Also the lady at reservations who knocked out 25%off the first night bc my room was not ready at arrival. Great place and would stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Amal1371

Dear Amal1371,

Thank you very much for the kind review, we are so happy you and your party enjoyed your stay with us. I will certainly pass along your feedback to Kal and our front desk as well. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.