Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Super Guide Super Tour!

I was hesitant to pay for a tour but after some convincing by my travelling partner we decided to... read more

Reviewed October 17, 2018
Wishy Q
Phnom Penh, Phnum Penh, Cambodia
Central Park Tour

Dmitry was a FABULOUS guide! Very knowledgeable, patient and kind. He took our picture a couple of... read more

Reviewed October 11, 2018
191kmac
via mobile

All reviews took pictures central park great tour new york history highlights
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

We had the most amazing pedicab tour of Central Park with Eli. Extremely passionate and dedicated and an amazing photographer!!! Nothing was too much and attention to detail was great.
I would 110% recommend Eli and this tour, total value for money

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed October 8, 2016 via mobile

We took a privet tour with Dima which was great and knew how to tell juicy stories about celebrities and movies that was taking place in the park, along with historical and interesting facts about the park and it's monuments. Dima also speaks Russian. The tour was very unique we had a great time!

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Avital P
Reviewed September 9, 2016

I've toured Central Park twice before - once on the double decker tour bus on the outskirts of the park and once on a group bike tour. This was my favorite method since it was personalized just for my 15-year old son and myself. The tour guide picked us up at our hotel and was there well before the designated time. One feature that I really liked - he pointed out many points of interest that had been in movies/tv shows and carried a "visual aid" that showed scenes from the actual movie. I would have forgotten that scene from "Kramer vs. Kramer" or "Ghostbusters" without the picture to help me out. First time in three tours that anyone showed us the fountain from "Friends"! He took pictures of us at any of the sites we wanted. The only reason that I didn't give a five star review is that sometimes it was hard to hear him when he was facing forward (driving the bike!). Maybe a mini-microphone would help! He even offered to drop us off back at the hotel but we preferred to walk (and shop).

Date of experience: September 2016
2  Thank lsarnowski
itourcentralpark, Owner at Itour Central Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2016

Helli and Thanks for your review, we followed your advice and equipped all our tour guides with the speakers.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

We fully recommend this tour, Eli is really passionate by his job, very interesting and friendly. It's very different to discover Central Park with him. We,ve done it with summer with our kids even though we already went several times to central Park we never had seen the park that way and had heard so many stories.
Sylvie & Marco

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2016

My friends and I took a tour on June. Dmitry and IInur were very friendly, funny, and knowledgeable. The tour was very informative, interesting, we didn't realize how many things happened in the Park. Thank you so much for having such good time!!!

Date of experience: June 2016