“A First Time Visit”

Cuisines: Cafe
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We missed breakfast at our hotel but right next store was a Pure & Fresh. The coffee and our small breakfast were excellent . We were impressed with the other menu items which looked so fresh as well. Will look for this or other locations when in the city.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

We were staying next door at the new Best Western Premier Hotel when we happened upon this place. We had breakfast there one day, and then went back for dessert the next day. The food was fresh, the options were healthy, the place was VERY clean and service was so friendly. The desserts are amazing. I recommend the cherry cheesecake.

A MUCH better alternative to fast food.

Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

Staying at the Hyatt Place next door so stopped in here for dinner - we had a salad (Portabello Shrimp) and a wrap (Buffalo Chicken) - both delicious! Wish we were staying longer so we could eat there again.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

This deli was perfect for my needs. It offered a large variety of quality food items. I felt like I was eating healthy when I grabbed a light lunch or snack. I highly recommend it for healthy food choices.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Between sightseeing stops, stopped for a quick lunch at the 58 W 36th street shop. Very pleased with the variety of wonderful sandwiches. Very friendly and accomodating wait staff. The mushroom soup is to die for