“One of my favorite places to order from when I am admitted to NY Presbyterian Hospitl great food, good value.”

Coogan's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Coogan's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,114 of 13,763 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Irish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 23, 2009

Binghamton, NY
“Good Washington Heights restaurant”
Reviewed November 19, 2008

We found Coogan's via the web. We were going to be in Washington Heights for a concert at the United Palace Theater, and needed a place to have dinner. We were pleasantly surprised! Typical pub atmosphere. The place was almost full (early on a Saturday evening) when we got there. When we left, people were waiting on the sidewalk to get in. We were seated quickly, and we found the wait staff to be very pleasant and quick to respond. My wife had the grilled salmon with mashed potatoes; I had a shrimp and pasta dish with cream sauce. Both entrees were very good. We would definitely dine here again.