“Good pizza and fast”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The food here was great, it was ready quickly and very well priced, and the restaurant was very clean, although it was on the smaller side so be quick if you want a seat

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I grew up in the NY metropolitan areas and I live in the city for nearly 15 years. I like pizza. And I happen to think NYC is second to none when it comes to pizza. I always enjoyed Strombolis down on University Place. I liked Sals up on Broadway and 103. Vinnies on Amsterdam Avenue was pretty good but they closed down. Venice is good. Sao Paulo Brasil is good. NY is great. Sacco follows in that NYC tradition of being not much to look at but a pleasure to dine in.

The neopolitan slice was quite good. Firm crust with the right blend of sauce and mozzarella. I enjoyed it so much I tried the sicilian. That too was pretty good. I ate in and noticed a lot of locals because the guys behind the counter seemed to know everyone. That is a very good sign...

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Only tried a bite on our food tour because I was too full for a slice, but the crust was perfect and the overall taste and texture was great. I would definitely go back here to try it again.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was my first experience with NYC pizza an it was great. The other reviews were right on the money, so glad we went.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have had many a bad meal in NYC due to the inability to avoid tourist trap restaurants. Finally, I scored. This small pizza joint has been in business in the same Hell's Kitchen location for over 40 years. When we dropped in, we were the only tourists! Locals, from families to construction workers. And the pizza - great! The price-Cheap! Just a hole in the wall, which makes the best pizza places.