“Amazing Burgers!”

Ranked #2,110 of 14,202 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Description: Mudville 9 has been family owned and operated since 1977. In 1991, the current concept was born. The menu back then was comprised of 10 flavors of chicken wings, hamburgers and chicken sandwiches. We have since expanded the menu to include a large assortment of American bar and grill foods including ribs, wraps, salads, starters and more.
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Mudville 9 was right across from our hotel in Tribeca and so we went in for some quick bar food on our first night in the city. We both had burgers and they were unreal! Huge, cooked to perfection, full of flavour and they have a great range of toppings! The seasoned fries were also very tasty.

The atmosphere in this place is great, a lot of locals who were very friendly and good music on. The service was excellent, the range of beers they have is simply unbelievable and everything is very reasonably priced for New York. If we had been staying in the area for longer we would have definitely been back!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

Cool booths, good service and nice burgers. I had the chilli burger and it really was good. Big! It didn't come with fries which made it more expensive when I had to order fries too... but worth it.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had lunch here with my grown sons, 21 and 23, and we really enjoyed sampling a few different beers while having tasting jalapeño poppers ( cheesy) and good old fashioned fat angus burgers and fries. The staff is very friendly, quick and accommodating. It was a busy, happy atmosphere during lunch - mostly area workers since this is the City Hall area. My sons and I had a good time and with full bellies. The bill was very reasonable. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

A great classic American bar, possibly the best burger I have ever had and fantastic ribs! Lots of draught beers and the sports bit isn't too overpowering. Laid back but friendly service. Doesn't look much but definitely worth a visit.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

If you saw it in day light you'd probably walk past it but it was fab. The service was friendly, quick and helpful. Loads of beers to choose from and just the kind of grub you need to sop it up. It was a bit noisy but it is a sports bar so what do you expect?!