“Great. Authentic Italian Lunch and inexpensive”
Review of Amici II

Amici II
Ranked #1,681 of 13,633 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Here at Amici II we serve only the best of our homemade dishes from our native city of Napoli !! Amici means friends and over the decades our customers have become just that! As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. They enjoy the friendly service, classic recipes, fresh ingredients, and most of all, the bold Italian flavors at A mici II Ristorante. We would like to thank you all!!
“Great. Authentic Italian Lunch and inexpensive”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

We were getting ready to head home from NYC but wanted a quick lunch prior to catching a flight. We decided to hit Little Italy as a final stop. Had a grat chicken dish and my wife had a traditional pasta dish. Lunch specials were $8.50 ea. entree salad and pasta & bread. Added a beer. And we were very satisfied. And under $25 great for NYC

• Slovak first
Houston, Texas
“Fun in little Italy”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

The staff are amazing here & make you feel special. Great Italian restaurant. They offer bread and olive oil. We just had wine (which was the house) which was amazing! We shared calamari, stuffed mushrooms, & caprese salad. It was all amazing. Nice restaurant to sit outside and people watch.

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Awesome food,awesome service! Loved it!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had dinner here the other night,the lobster ravioli was divine! And only $21. One of the best pasta's I've ever had. The bread and garlic oil very more ish,ate the lot! Loved it so much. Went back for lunch today,got the lunchtime lasagna special for $10. Tiramisu also fabulous!
Magnificent! Real home cooked authentic food,cute little traditional family restaurant and super friendly staff,felt like I was on set of the soprano's! If I was staying here longer I would be be back very regularly!

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Dined by myself today at Amici!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Every so often I leave my 56th And Fifth touristy neighborhood in the city and go down to Amici! Often to shop around in the great leather shops on Elizabeth, Mott and Spring. Either by myself or with a group I always end up here having a glass of wine and a bowl of pasta! The owner and staff are always inviting. Tourist are in there but, the owners know we dont care. We are only about ourselves in there and block everyone out. Worth the trip if local or not! My picture is on the wall to the left if you are interested.

“Nice, But Expensive”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is a nice small place to get a meal in little Italy. Situated in between other like restaurants, I looked at this one prior to my visit because it was on the "little Italy website." The decor is mostly photos of guests who have previously been there, which I personally like. The place isn't very big, seating at most about 50. In a group of four, our meal ended up at $120.00 which seemed very high. I understand that New York prices are one thing, but $8 for 2 meatballs still isn't reasonable. Also, i personally did not appreciate the included gratuity, because the service wasnt really that great. I guess I should have went to an Italian place outside of the Italian district, but live and learn I guess. My gnocchi were delicious however, but I wanted more afterwards! I was still hungry after I left, and after forking over $30. (I later ate at chipotle, and got a huge burrito, chips and a large drink for $12. I didn't even finish that meal, and it was a fraction of the price.) Overall, I can't complain about the food itself, because it was very good! And visit here if you are looking for quality over quantity. However, if you are more conscious in the pocket like me, I wouldn't suggest this place. This is a good date place, but not a weekly family affair.