“Authentico!”

Ranked #1,689 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Here at Amici II we serve only the best of our homemade dishes from our native city of Napoli !! Amici means friends and over the decades our customers have become just that! As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. They enjoy the friendly service, classic recipes, fresh ingredients, and most of all, the bold Italian flavors at A mici II Ristorante. We would like to thank you all!!
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Little Italy has shrunken over the years, sadly, but Amici II I just discovered this last trip to NYC. The staff was very friendly and the food delicious. We were drawn to the restaurant while strolling up Mulberry Street around noon time. I was most attracted to the lunchtime special. --$8.95 per person, including bread, salad, and entree. The atmosphere was cozy and inviting, even on a blustery January day. I hope to go back again soon, and will recommend it to my friends headed that way.

There are newer reviews for Amici II

Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

My hubby and I have been going to this restaurant for over 12 years. We usually go for birthdays, anniversaries and during the St. Genaro Festival. Why is it my favorite spot? They make the best Penne a la Vodka EVER. It's my favorite dish and they make it just the way I like it! I usually compare other Penne Vodka's to this place and i have yet to find another place that makes it better. The red sangria is also delish which we also have with our meals. If your ever in town don't hesitate to stop at Amici II

Reviewed January 15, 2013

My family and I will never frequent this restaurant again. First of all when I asked the waiter to refil my soda I was told "NO". He meant it too. After receiving my check I was told that they were only accepted cash. I do not carry a lot of cash with me. My children and I scrambled to cover the bill and leave a tip. I will admited I did not leave the customary 20% tip because I just did not have any more money. After leaving the restaurant the owner approached us on the street and asked us if we wanted to leave more of a tip then we already had. I was so embarassed.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I walked to Little Italy on Mulberry Street just to soak in the atmosphere and to try the food. We randomly chose "Amici II" at 165 Mulberry St. and were pleased with the atmosphere, the food and the wait staff. Service was quick, pleasant and Italian enough to make the entire visit quite enjoyable. The chicken parmiagiana was tasty with a nice pasta side dish. My wife enjoyed spaghetti. The prices were very acceptable. The wait staff and the dining crowd was friendly and talkative. A good NYC experience.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was walking by with my girlfriend and chose this restaurant, randomly. It was a great decision. We both ordered wine, apps, and entrees with a very reasonably priced bill. The food was great, service was fantastic and the atmosphere was very relaxed, unlike some of the their competitors down the street. For great food and friendly service, Amici II was great!

1  Thank HistoryDude14