“Horrible customer service”

Amici II
Ranked #1,681 of 13,633 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Description: Here at Amici II we serve only the best of our homemade dishes from our native city of Napoli !! Amici means friends and over the decades our customers have become just that! As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. They enjoy the friendly service, classic recipes, fresh ingredients, and most of all, the bold Italian flavors at A mici II Ristorante. We would like to thank you all!!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Horrible customer service”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My family and I will never frequent this restaurant again. First of all when I asked the waiter to refil my soda I was told "NO". He meant it too. After receiving my check I was told that they were only accepted cash. I do not carry a lot of cash with me. My children and I scrambled to cover the bill and leave a tip. I will admited I did not leave the customary 20% tip because I just did not have any more money. After leaving the restaurant the owner approached us on the street and asked us if we wanted to leave more of a tip then we already had. I was so embarassed.

• Slovak first
Waco, Texas
“Good Food”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

My wife and I walked to Little Italy on Mulberry Street just to soak in the atmosphere and to try the food. We randomly chose "Amici II" at 165 Mulberry St. and were pleased with the atmosphere, the food and the wait staff. Service was quick, pleasant and Italian enough to make the entire visit quite enjoyable. The chicken parmiagiana was tasty with a nice pasta side dish. My wife enjoyed spaghetti. The prices were very acceptable. The wait staff and the dining crowd was friendly and talkative. A good NYC experience.

“Very good”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I was walking by with my girlfriend and chose this restaurant, randomly. It was a great decision. We both ordered wine, apps, and entrees with a very reasonably priced bill. The food was great, service was fantastic and the atmosphere was very relaxed, unlike some of the their competitors down the street. For great food and friendly service, Amici II was great!

1 Thank HistoryDude14
singapore
“Delicious”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The lobster ravioli was delicious, the lasagna was great, the service was very great and tourist friendly ! Sure will be back here when i go to NYC.

Visited November 2012
Florida
“Small restaurant in the heart of Little Italy”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a good place to go if you want to soak up some of the hustle and bustle of a crowded section of NYC. We were there on a Saturday night and had made reservations. Although the food was average, I enjoyed watching the waiters standing on the sidewalk answering questions from prospective diners. Service was good. There are so many restaurants in this area, I would try some others.

Visited October 2012