“Good pizza, not the best”
Review of Ray's Pizza

Ray's Pizza
Ranked #4,208 of 14,026 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Kind of reminded me of a Sbarro's in that they warm up your slice. Many varieties to choose from but overall I would rate this pizza average. Our son had a gyro and it was OK as well. Would I return? Probably not.

1  Thank cabbageroller

Reviewed January 11, 2013

It sounds corny but I love Rays Pizza. It is the most fantastic fast food type pizza. HUGE slices. You can buy by the slice or a whole pizza. As a family, it's cheaper to buy a whole pizza. Go inside and eat, it's a good NYC experience.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Awesome pizza, fast service and good price...not good if you're looking for light food, but the taste compensates it!

1  Thank MauricioGago
Reviewed December 29, 2012

It was no oood years ago. They were all over. I have a memory of seeing a new one being built and having a sign "This is the original Ray's: all others are fake!" Went in last night. No regular pizza at all. Just ugly looking sloppy looking pizza in the pizza capital of the world with multiple and ugly toppings. Service was nasty. Instead of trying to sell me on one of the messy ones with multiple ingredients I got a rude "No cheese, no pepperoni." Bought 2 slices anyway then compared with with an ordinary pizzeria on 2nd Avenue which beat it by miles. Waste of money and time. Avoid!!!1

Reviewed December 22, 2012

Wow, what a pizza! I am a big eater, but the large pizza was all that my wife and I could handle. The fresh crust and plenty of toppings made for some of the best pizza I have ever eaten.