“Grilled Corn!”

Ranked #313 of 14,592 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: South American
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Nolita
Description: It was also in the movie - Friends with Benefits...Phone number on receipt is 212-625-2001
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I was there at about 2:30 on a Friday. There were only 2 of us and it was a 20 minute wait. Not too bad because it was nice outside. We were placed at a really awkward table and had to lean into the wall any time a person walked past, but the service was great and I was just happy to enjoy the place.

The drinks were great (and strong!). The Cuban sandwich was delicious. The grilled corn is amazing. It was one of my favorite dishes in a restaurant EVER. You should go here and try the corn. It will change your life.

Reviewed May 2, 2014

After seeing Evita my family and I ended the day with a pleasant Cuban meal. Everyone enjoyed a hearty meal. It's fun to try new foods.

Reviewed April 25, 2014

Ate here on our first night in New York on a family trip. Had to wait 20 minutes for a table, but the Mojitos made that painless. Habana is quite small and a bit noisy, but that's all part of the fun of this place. It's very popular, and the food tells you why. Try to corn! Highly recommended!

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This very tiny eatery offered a good selection of cuban and mexican dishes. We waited almost 40 minutes to be seated, but once in, they were very efficient. The food was good but I don't know if I would make a return visit.

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Cuban cuisine american style. Waited 10 min for a table. Loud. We had the corn, the cuban sandwich and the frozen margarita. There's a reason why they're popular.