“Best I've ever had and my wife is Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Rino Trattoria - CLOSED

Rino Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: The Best Italian Restaurant In New York
Sydney
“Best I've ever had and my wife is Italian!”
Reviewed January 21, 2013 via mobile

Our motel had this restaurant on a list of favourites as recommended by other travellers. We were not disappointed. They prepared a Caprese salad for me even though it was not on the menu. The linguine with clams in white sauce was the best I've ever eaten and I've eaten quite a few. My wife's veal marsala was also amazing. 11/10.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“A nice, friendly place”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The food here was really very good. The food was good -- probably better than the service. When we were there, the restaurant wasn't all that busy, yet the wait staff really wasn't all that attentive to the customers that were there. Having said that, what we ordered was tasty -- and the prices weren't out of line.

Visited January 2013
New York City, New York
“Excellent food, excellent service”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My 13 year old daughter and I ate at Rino October 2012. What can I say? A short walk from Times Square. We ate the Pre Fix Lunch Menu. We had many choices and the portions were generous. I added two glasses of the house red to wash down the lovely pasta and veal. The dessert was Tiramisu and was just the right balance of sweet and fluffy. I recommend this place to my NY friend and tourist alike.

• Visited October 2012
South Orange, New Jersey, United States
“Love this place”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Excellent food, excellent location. Great people.. We have been coming back to this place over 14 years. It is THE resturant that we return, time and time again!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kelly K
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
“Be Careful!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I recently visited this restaurant in November and thought we were in for a treat. What we were in for was a thumbnail in my friend's meal. When we asked our server about it, they stated it was from the box where the pasta came from. Note that it is advertised on the menu that it's home made.They did take my friend's meal off of the check, but we were not happy about our experience

• Visited November 2012