“My favourite Brazilian Restaurant in NYC”
Review of Casa

Casa
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,254 of 13,765 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Brazilian, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: West Village
HAITI
“My favourite Brazilian Restaurant in NYC”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a hidden gem in a quiet neighborhood on Bedford Street. The atmosphere is fun and I would recommend making reservations beforehand.The restaurant is small , so it can be difficult to obtain a table around 8pm .It can also be noisy .
We always eat the same :Feijoada : We split the dish , they add $4 to the bill. It's delicious !
There is enough to eat for two . Plus we love their Caiprinhas! The best in town ! Many bars serve this cocktail , far too sweet!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank LATINHAITI

Miami Beach, Florida
“Amazing Traditional Food”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I have been to many brazilian restaurants and most of them are one typical style of brazilian food.
This restaurant has a very diverse, authentic menu.
The restaurant is small and cozy. Seating is a bit close, but all of that does not matter.
Service was impecable and I'd definitely recommend trying it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Henrique V
Los Angeles, California
“Favorite NYC Restaurant”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Casa is probably the most restaurant i visit the most in NYC...Anytime I'm in town which is often I'm gonna at least eat here once. My first visit was back in 2008 and it hasn't skipped a beat since then even though some of my favorite bartenders have moved on to other places. Casa is not your stereotypical Brazilian steakhouse...It's a homestyle Brazilian restaurant with the owner hailing from Minas Gerais in Brazil. Lots of Brazilian comfort food and amazing caipirinaha's. Every person I introduce to Casa always walk away having had an amazing meal and usually return on their own. My favorites are the Picanha Steak, Pao de Quejo and Sausage with onions...Although it's hard to pick favorites as they tend to change based on mood. I love, love, love this restaurant in the West Village.

• Visited September 2012
“Nice Brazilian”
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

I've been there with my sister and a friend and our experience was good. The place is small but really cute and located in one of the best spot in NY. The quality of food is good and I loved the fajoada. My Caipirinha was a bit too strong and I didn't finish it. Price is good.
For sure I'll go back again...

“Natural and familiar atmosphere and excellent food”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I was in Casa one Sunday night. The restaurant is small but nicely set: I loved their simple but fresh white embroired mats which seem someone has taken out from granny's closet. The waiter is very nice and suggested us to taste the capirinhas which is delicious. The food is really good, it has an home flavour. I recommend eversione to dine here.