“Thanks for quick carry-out service”
Review of Jackson Hole

Jackson Hole
Ranked #170 of 13,754 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Description: Jackson Hole Burgers are family owned restaurants that opened their saloon doors in 1972. Born and raised in New York City our family run establishment have (arguably) been serving up the best burgers in the entire country. You can expect the best and finest ingredients...from our special blend of house-aged beef burgers to our mouth watering chicken "bronco" sandwiches. We buy fresh, make our dishes to order and that all reflects in the flavor of every meal, expect nothing less. All of our restaurants operate with an open kitchen, so come dine with us and watch your meal being prepared right in front of your eyes. You know you do things right when you serve some of Americas elite. President Clinton, Denzel Washington, Jennifer Aniston and Derek Jeter are just some of our celebrity costumers over the years. Join us for a memorable dining experience. We look forward to serving you.
Baltimore, Maryland
“Thanks for quick carry-out service”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Appreciated their delivery to our hotel--cannot really review the food as I had limited diet!!' I was glad they were across the street from our hotel.

Visited November 2013

• Korean first
Chesham, United Kingdom
“great burger, great value”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

not a place you'll come across by accident but worth a visit if you like burgers.

When travelling I normally eat in my hotel room as I don't like sitting in a restaurant on my own but having found this place on TripAdvisor I thought I'd try it out.

I was made very welcome and the service was fast and friendly.

My waitress brought some pickles with my beer (Rolling Rock - why don't they sell the original strength in the UK any more?) which were great.

The menu is long, centred around burgers and chicken.

The burger I ordered was really tasty and cooked medium rare, just as I had asked.

The only disappointment was the bun - it was OK but not up to the quality of the filling.

Couldn't manage a dessert!

With a coffee the whole bill was just over $20 which I thought was great value.

• Visited October 2013
Milford, Pennsylvania
“Great burgers at a fair price”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

There is no shortage of hamburger places in NYC, but Jackson Hole is one of the best. We went to the one on 64th street. The seating is tight, but well worth it. The service is quick. And the burgers are absolutely delicious. I've been here three times and never have been disappointed. And be sure you bring an appetite. The burgers are big juicy and cooked to perfection. Yea I know - every body says that. So you'll just have to see for yourself. If it's nice weather ask if the back patio is open.

New York City, New York
“Best burgers quick service”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Around 11 am went into Jackson Hole for a bite to eat burger and fries. I was greeted by a very nice host and felt very comfortable. Now back to the food. The burger was moist and cooked to perfection. In NY we have a lot of burger places but Jackson Hole is in my opinion one of the very best!

1 Thank askfirst
“With so many choices around its nothing special”
Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for breakfast since we were staying at the Afinia Gardens hotel. It's was definitely an older place but had interesting things to look at on the walls. The food was alright, the service was not. Our waiter was especially rude and unhelpful. We decided to be nice anyways in case he was having a bad day, my 8 year old even said "your pancakes are good, thanks!" No response. With so many choices we will go somewhere else next time.