“Good food ”
Review of Calle Ocho

Calle Ocho
Reserve with OpenTable
Calle Ocho is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #907 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: Between Columbus and Central Park West
Transit: 1 at 79th Street and Broadway and B & C at 81st Street and Central Park West.
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

This place is good the attention was on point the price was expensive the food was good but needs improvement I think you should be able to pick any side order you want and not what is set on the menu I think the old calle Ocho food was much better
I th

There are newer reviews for Calle Ocho

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Nice drinks and appetizers. definitely a place you want to check out with friends after work. the area/environment is nice and cozy.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

You enter the restaurant through the hotel but don't let that discourage you. The sangrias were good and the menu had a good variety to offer. I tried the Cuban Skirt Steak, Latin Pork Fried Rice, Fried Egg, Avocado and it was very tasty. I was a bit late so I missed the appetizers, but my colleagues seemed happy. I liked that we didn't feel rushed.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I wish I could dine here daily! Fro the bar to the décor and the food are all top quality. I've been here about 4 times and although its pricey its worth every penny..

Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I come here sometimes after work. Monday night is happy hour all day. $6 mojitos. Try the fried calamari with honey sauce, delicious. I usually like to sit at the bar. Its a good size bar and there's couches for lounging. They have four different sangrias very tasty. I highly recommend its a cute bar to grab a drink, food is also very good.